Chapter 2

School was over in almost 2 months. I had a love/hate type relationship with school. I loved the teachers & my only 3 friends. But in the meantime, I hated all the work we got.

Grade 7 was pretty fun though. People say I only think it's fun because I'm popular, I get amazing grades and I'm a teachers pet, but if I was an average teenager, I'd hate school.

I was in a so called "cliqué" with 3 of my closest friends. Yasmin, Bethany and Ali. We got called many names. Mean girls, beauty queens, giggle girls. Ugh, I can make a book with the amount of names people had for us. The only accurate name there was, was giggle girls. We literally laughed at every shit.

We went everywhere together, we were inseparable. Everyone in the school was aware of that.

My three friends were pretty badass, but I'm usually quiet, sweet and kind when I'm not with them.

As we were walking out of science class, my science teacher held me back.

When the entire class was gone, She handed me a trip form. "Oh God" I thought. "Reagan, you've demonstrated wonderful work this year and you've been chosen to go to the end of the year leadership trip" I was shocked. "Wha-what? Ms.Piper, tha-thank you so much" I got myself to say. "My pleasure" she said in reply. "Get back to me in about 2 weeks." "I will" I said with a smile.

I read the form as I made my way out of class. "7 DAYS? HOLY, NO WAY AM I GOING ON THIS"

Although I had already confined with myself that no way I was going on this trip, I was gonna try to prolong the answer as long as possible so Ms.Piper wouldn't be disappointed.

As I walked out the class door, I was greeted by my 3 friends who were waiting on me.

Yasmin tugged the form out of my hand. "What's this?" She said as all 3 of the girls tried to get a glimpse of the form.

I pulled it back. "It's um, nothing."

If they knew I had got invited to the leadership trip, they would never talk to me again.

I guess being a leader wasn't as badass as they wanted.