Chapter 3

Every Saturday my mom, grandma and I would always spend a full day at the mall.

As we were sitting at the table eating I was joking about my anxiety from the past. "I can't believe I use to think I swallowed a penny." I said with a laugh following that. "Don't joke about it Reagan" my mom said. "You wouldn't want it to come back."

My mom and grandma were eating in the food court while we spoke, I wasn't hungry so I just used my phone while I waited.

Once they were done eating, we went to Wal-Mart. I had a love/hate relationship with that place. (Now that I'm looking at it, I'm actually in lots of "love/hate" relationships.)

As we were going down the escalator in Wal-Mart, I started to feel like I couldn't breathe and I was feeling really light headed.

I told my mom and she didn't seem worried. She assumed I was hungry so decided that she'll take me to go get something to eat at McDonalds.

I was allergic to all treenuts so I didn't have a very wide variety of food to eat from when we were out.

Finally we got to McDonalds. I sat down and waited with my grandma as my mom wait waiting in the line to order.

"Granny I'm really scared. I don't want to get an allergic reaction." I said to my grandma.

"Why would you worry about allergic reactions when you're at McDonalds?" She replied.

"I don't know granny but I'm really scared."

"Don't be." She said with a smile.

I had began eating and reassured about 40 times if I was going to have an allergic reaction.

I had asked the question so much that they began ignoring me.

After I had finished eating we left and waited for the bus to come home.