Chapter 5

"I thought you said it wasn't coming back Reagan" my mom said with tears in her eyes.

"Mommy it's not. It's just, ugh. I don't know what's wrong with me. I can't help it."

The tear fell from her eye. "But it went away!" She raised her voice a bit. "Everything was going so well and now this. Now this Reagan."

Since the mall incident, things hadn't been going so well.

I was always worried about getting an allergic reaction and I always thought I was gonna have to go to the hospital.

I didn't know why it was happening but I couldn't do anything to stop it.

"You're not even eating properly anymore" She wrapped her two fingers around my upper arm.

"Mommy I'm just scared. I don't want anything to happen to me."

It's been 6 days since the mall incident and I've already lost so much weigh since then.

"I'm calling Dr.Williamson tomorrow.

We need to take care of it before it's too late" she said.

"It already is too late" I thought.

"Mommy please don't call the doctor. I'm okay! I can do it on my own!" I started to cry.

It felt like 2008 all over again. Sitting at the end of my bed, crying with my mom, arguing about me getting better.

"I'll give you one week. If I don't see improvement, I'm calling the doctor. Got it?"

"Thank you so much Mommy."

She wiped the tears from my face and blew my nose.