*tWo*

The day went on, and I was still every shocked that I met the one and only Jungkook. Who knew they would come all the way out here just for a small gas station in a small town. I really wish that I didn't work so late, I always ended up with a good paycheck, but creepy people always come it late.

It was 9:32 p.m., and I was half asleep. I had my elbow on the counter with my head in my hand. The bell rung, meaning that someone was entering the store. It scared me, and my elbow fell off the counter, waking me completely up. I look up and saw a weird looking guy. He kind of looked like a rapist, but I learned you can't judge a person by the way they look. I acted normal and just waited until he got to the counter.

He looked around the store and past the counter a few times. I was beginning to become scared. I just waited quietly with my fingers on the counter making a soft quiet beat. It was only my co-worker and I here tonight, and she was sleeping.

Finally, the male came to the desk. I looked down at the items he had, and mentally cringed. He had a condom, Milky-way, and a sprite. I didn't judge but it was unusual for people to buy condoms here. Sliding them across the scanner, I place them in a bag gently and place the bag on the counter.

"This will be $5.30, please." I told the man, trying not to look him in the eyes.

"It's rude not to look a person in the eye and talk to them." The man says, while handing me the money.

I see that he gave me an extra dollar, so I gave it back. "Sorry sir." I look him in the eyes with an uncomfortable stare. "Here, you gave me an extra dollar." I say with an awkward smile.

He smiles back and takes the dollar.

He grabbed his bag and left the store. I take a deep breath.

~~~

I waited until the clock said 10:30 so could go home. It was currently 10:00. I watched 'YouTube' on my phone, once more.

"Hey (Y/N), you can take a break or call out, I'll cover the rest of your shift for you." Sierra walks out from the employ room, stretching her arms.

"Thanks Sierra." I say.

"No problem, I didn't really work, yet I still get full pay." She says, smiling.

Sierra Tartaglio, she was my best friend since the 3rd grade, she knew everything that was happening in my life, because I told her, and she witnessed some of it. I trust her a lot. She is tall, yet short. Her eyes are something that I was interested in knowing the story behind. He skin was a light yet dark brown. Really beautiful. She was always happy and is pretty much my only source of light. She was really the only friend I had that didn't turn on me. She would always try to stop my mom, but she would get hurt as well. She never stopped trying though. She's a good friend.

"So, (Y/N) ... Can we go to the UG?" She says, with an unsure look on her face.

"Yeah, sure. We can go. I'll wait for you. It's been a while since we went there. I kind of miss it." I say, with a smile.

She smiles, and nods.

I went into the employ room and laid on the couch and watched 'YouTube' again. I clicked on a Markiplier video, seeing he uploaded a new episode of 'Mad Father'.

'Hello Everybody, my name is Markiplier and welcome back...'

~~~

Sierra continues to work my shift. Time flies by, and before I knew it, Sierra was closing up the store. The security cameras were off, so we took a lot of snacks and other things we needed or for the place in the forest. We lock up and leave the store with everything.

~~~

We got into her car and drove to the forest that was about 10-15 minutes away. Once we got into a dirt road that we made, we drove until there wasn't any more road. She parked the car and we hopped out, covering the car with branches and other things so people won't see our car.

We walked a trial that lead us to our little second home. It was hidden with many branches and leaves. There was a rope, any normal person would grab it and pull it. For us, it showed us that the little home of ours was under it. I pushed around the leaves and saw the handle.

I was too weak, because of the night before, so Sierra was the one that lifted the handle up. She held it open for me and i hopped in. Not long after she hops in and the door slam shuts. We both hopped down, and she closed the thing. We saw that someone has placed a couch in here, which was probably Sierra's brother, Jeon Jong Hyun.

We placed our things on the table across the room. This place was a secret underground base for the South Korean army to fight off the North Korean. We found it a few years ago, so we started to live in it. Kind of like a place we go to escape from family and life problems.

"What a long day." Sierra says with a little laugh.

"Yea, I agree" I say with a laugh.

"Hey, Sierra... Did you know that BTS stopped at the shop?" I look over at her with a look.

"No, I didn't, were they hot? Did they let you touch their hand? OMG I wish you woke me upppp!" Sierra rants on and I laugh.

"Don't fall asleep on the job" I say, and she pouts.

We look at each other and began to laugh.

Suddenly, Sierra got a call.

"Huh? Ugh."

"Herro?" She answers, and I giggle. "Now? The UG ..... Why...... Open it yourself.... BUT I just sat- ...Fine." She hangs up.

"Who was that?" I ask.

"My brother, he said he can't open the door." She says, rolling her eyes.

"Isn't he stronger than us? Why can't he open it himself?" I say, walking toward the hatch.

"I don't know. He's really annoying sometimes." She says, rolling her eyes.

We walk over to the door, and push it up. We climb out. I dusted myself off and heard Sierra gasp. I look up and saw that...

It was them...

BTS... 

~edited 8/28/19~