*oNe*

Here, you people

Here, you people. Chapter one of a long ass book.

~~~~~~~~~

I watched as my mother throw beer bottles at the wall. Father left us, because of me. I never understood mother's pain, but I knew she hated me.

"(Y/N), you little shit..." She looked over at me.

I stood there. I couldn't move, more like I didn't want to move. I knew that if I did, she would hurt me more.

"You want to know why he left?" She paused. "He left, because he said handle you. Haha... HaHa" She started to laugh and slowly walk closer to me.

I know that I wouldn't be able to run, so I waited for the pain. She walked closer and closer. I stared straight into her eyes. They were dull and dark. She wasn't her old self.

She was close enough to slap me across the face. So she did, hard... I took the pain, but it indeed hurt. I felt tears roll down my eyes, but I didn't make a single sob. I felt every hit, every smack, punch, and kick.

~~~

Time flew by and I just laid there. I couldn't move. Too much pain. I look over at the clock hanging up on the wall. It read 6:49 a.m. I had to get ready for work.

I forced myself up. Grunting because of the pain I was receiving. I slowly got up and dragged my ruined body to my bedroom that happens to be in the basement. One foot in front of the other, hoping I don't fall. Finally, I was at the end of the hallway. So, I made my way down the stairs. As I finally reached the last step, I missed the stair and fell.

"Son of a-" was all I could say before I let out a small cry. "Damn..." Tears escaped my eyes.

I got back up and continued to walk down the hallway. There were four rooms down here, mine was the one on the far-right corner.

I dragged myself to my room and opened my door. I went in and sighed.

~~~

Soon enough, I was all dressed, of course with bandages to cover up the opened wounds and make-up to cover the bruises. I investigated the mirror one last time before I left for work. Of course, the mirror was broken, but I still could see myself. I was still hot. MWAH.

"You got this (Y/N), one more year, then you can leave." I told myself, like I tell myself every morning.

I walked upstairs and to my car, on my way to work.

~~~

I arrived at work by 7:00. I work at a gas station in Seoul. A small town in South Korea. I never liked my job, but it got me the cash that I needed to pay for school and food.

Work was the same as every other day. Nothing really exciting happened at my job. I was a cashier. Nothing interesting here.

No one walk in for a while, So I just watched 'YouTube' on my phone. The sound of Markiplier screaming to a horror game filled the room.

I heard the bell ring, meaning someone was coming in. I looked over and saw a small child and their mother, I assume, walk in. Shopping as normal. I wait till they are ready to check-out. The older woman stared me down. As if I was a bad person. I quickly looked by at my phone.

As I was looking at my phone, not trying to get stared down by that lady, seven boys walked in without me noticing. I look up to see the two from earlier are at the counter.

"Good Morning." I say with a smile.

The little girl giggled. "Good Morning."

I scanned the items the two were buying and placed them into a bag, and that's when I heard a loud crash coming from the other end of the store. The mother and child looked where the source was coming from and quickly walked out of the store, with the mother looking at me saying I should fix that problem. So, I got up and walked to the source of the sound.

I walked to the other side of the store and saw the seven boys. They looked familiar, but I couldn't place my finger on it.

"Hey, you guys are making a scene in the store. I have to ask you to please stop, or I have to kick you all out. Sorry, Store rules" I say with a bright smile. I hate being rude to people, but these were the rules.

"Oh, We're sorry ma'am. It won't happen again." A tall man with purple hair said.

"Thank you so much." I said with a smile and walked back to the counter.

After a while, they came to the counter with lots of snacks and drinks. I didn't judge. There were seven boys. I looked at each and every boy and saw that one was staring at me. I blushed, because he was a very handsome boy, don't get me wrong they all are handsome, but this boy was something else.

'There are so familiar, but I can't place my finger on it!'

"Your total comes to be.... $24.50." I say, looking up.

The same guy with purple hair gave me a ten and a twenty, so I gave him $9.50 back. They grabbed their things and left.

"Goodbye, have a nice day." I say waving at the boys.

I thought about his face some more. It was weirdly familiar. He kinda looked like Jeon Jungkook from BTS...

I look outside and saw all of the boys get into one van, and that's when it hit me.

They ARE BTS. 

~edited 8/28/19~