Ch.4 Town

Matasarou POV

I finally arrived in town when that weird princess left. I was so confused when she stabbed my hand out of nowhere. I think she had a fever she was best red in the carriage and seemed a little out of it. I wonder what was wrong.

Elizabeth POV

I felt a sudden chill and sneezed. What is going on. First that weird guy now a cold. Ugh I'm so sick of this I just want to go home. "Driver take me home please, I'm so sick of this place" I said with utter disgust. The driver sped off home clearly sensing my distatefulness for this place.

Matasarou POV

I shrugged it off and tried finding the adventilurers guild to only find out that they don't have one. I walked around asking for anything like that and only came up with a mercenary guild, a merchant guild, a thieves guild, and a 'secret' guild. I decided to join the mercenaries and the merchant guild until I find an adventurers guild. 

They said the closest one was in the next kingdom over, Tontoncometsu. The reason they don't have an adventurers guild here is because of the army's and mercenaries power. They don't have to worry about allowing citizens to just fight without any training or on their own. They get a task and do the task at the mercenaries guild no questions asked. At the adventurers guild they can do whatever they want by choosing the task in their ranking which is affected by experience and time, not skill. 

The mercenary guild on the other hand is based off if power, money, and skill. I quite like the idea of the adventurers guild because I can choose what I want to do but this mercenary guild sounds fun for a while. I ran into a little girl with spikes for hair and looked like maybe some on her back but she was cute and she could keep them mostly down to seem quite human. I guess she is part porcupine. I tap on her shoulder "Ummmm.... Sorry for stopping you so suddenly kiss but do you know where the mercenary guild is?" I said while sweat dropping a little. She turns and just wow she is beautiful. 

"Yes I know where it is. But what do I get out of it?" she said with an evil smile on her face and a weird glint in her eyes. I said blatantly "A friend?". All I hear is "tch.... Follow me" she said uninterested. I followed her without hesitation then she turned and said "Now..... Drop all of your belongings including your clothes except your underwear." She smiled and then snapped her finger and 10 strong looking men showed up. There was also one frog like guy that seemed kind of weak. "Well too bad for you, because I've already won." 

I said triumphantly. They all looked confused at first then I snapped my fingers and the earth around them shifted and all of them except for the girl got trapped half way into the ground then it sealed on them making them stick there. With no way to get out 4 of them started crying and the rest struggled. I noticed I didn't catch the frog but I picked up and pebble and flicked it hitting him as he jumped at me with amazing speed knocking him unconscious. I walk over to the porcupine lady. "Give up yet?" I said almost evilly. 

She fell to her knees and cried saying something about a sick little brother so I used creation magic and gave her a potion. "Give this to him and he will be fine from any harm." I said straightfaced. I released all of the prisoners and they scurried off. *Ding* [Master Interrogator] *Ding* [Savior] *Ding* [Demonic Overlord] acquired. What did I do? I tied them up and they answered questions I was going to ask but didn't . 

I smiled like an evil madman with too much power but then I released them. Oh well forget it it is what it is. *Ding* [Convincing Lie] activated. Ugh whatever I have to get to the mercenary guild. I start searching around and I don't find anything so I decide to try magic out. I use create magic to create a map magic. I focused and then a map icon popped up in my view and I think then it popped up the names and everything popped up but sadly I can't read a thing. I use creation magic again and create a spell to read and speak any language. *Ding* [Free Loader] [Lazy] and [Creation Specialist] has been acquired. A vein popped out of my head at these titles. I look at the map once again and find the mercenary guild. 

Then I find the quickest route and head out. I walk for 5 hours trying to get there and it took me two to find out it wasn't actually in this town but the next one over and the merchant guild is in a bigger city 2 hours due east from the town I'm headed to. I am walking to the new town when I encounter a giant spider that is at least twice my size. I use white inferno and disintegrate it instantly. *Ding* [Bug Queens Enemy]. 'Bug Queens enemy?' What does that mean? Did I just kill someone important?