chapter four

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

 ˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

 ˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄━━━━┅━━━CHAPTER FOURThe Mentors━━━━┅━━━

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄
━━━━┅━━━
CHAPTER FOUR
The Mentors
━━━━┅━━━

KANG Y/N

After Jisung had been dragged out of the room, Jungkook-ssi and I were taken to the most luxurious place ever: the train.

I tried my best to make it seem like I hadn't cried just cried my eyes out as the paparazzi appeared and Jungkook, well, he was on a whole different level.

The slightly older boy was winking and waving with a charming smile on his handsome face. I just stared at him in question, wondering why he didn't seem sad at all.

After a short while, Jungkook noticed me staring and leaned closer to whisper something.

"Wave as well, those airheads go crazy for stuff like that," his voice was deeper than how I had expected it to sound. He sounded, in a way, gruff.

"No, thank you," I quipped while somewhat glaring at him. Why I glared, I didn't know, all I knew was that I just felt like glaring at him for some peculiar reason.

Maybe someone in the capital would like that? Maybe people would see me as a threat?

As soon as we entered the train, we were directed to our rooms, told to shower and dress within one hour and then told to appear for dinner with our mentors.

I would be lying if is said that I wasn't somewhat excited to meet Tzu-yu, one of our members. She was my role model, strong, beautiful and above all, brave. No one was brave like her.

I had suffered a lot during her games as she was one of the people who would always smile at me during my work in the fields. Never having had friends, interactions like those meant a lot to me.

I  had watched as her 'friend' in the games had stabbed her and she had almost died. During that time, I had been so afraid for her that I had started throwing up.