chapter six

. ˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

 ˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

 ˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄━━━━┅━━━CHAPTER SIXThe Talk━━━━┅━━━

. ˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄
━━━━┅━━━
CHAPTER SIX
The Talk
━━━━┅━━━

KANG Y/N

"Do you hate me?" Jungkook bluntly asked me as soon as the Mentors had left us to talk. Tzuyu had left with a frown and Sehun had left with that same cheeky smile of his.

Where did Jungkook get that idea from? From the glaring? Okay, fair enough.

"No... I don't hate you all! I'm sorry, I just don't want to make friends," I told him truthfully. I had hoped that it would be easy to hate him and sometimes it was, but at the moment, it wasn't. He was, after all, in a similar situation to mine.

"I get it, you're afraid that I would try and kill you? Like Tzu-yu 'friend' did?" Jungkook asked somewhat sadly, arching a brow as he did so. After looking at him for a good minute, I shook my head, still somewhat hesitantly.

In a way, he was right. I was afraid, I was so very afraid and partly because I knew that Jungkook was strong.

But he wasn't only strong, he was also good looking, kind in a certain way and he was so willing to make friends.

The reason for my fear was that he seemed like someone I could get along well with. He was quiet, he was calm and he was skeptical, all of which were characteristics I respected.

"No, idiot. I'm more afraid that we'll become friends and that in the end, I can't kill you. Which would be bad," I muttered and his eyes widened as if he was realizing something. There was one name on my mind. Jisung.

"So, you're afraid of caring, Y/n. I get it, believe me, but one of us is going to die either way and maybe having a friend in the arena isn't a bad thing." He stated thoughtfully, looking at me with a strange glint in his eyes.