Chapter 3 (teaser)

Chapter 3

((teaser))

***

Niall? My Niall? No way.

I quickly burst through the door of the shop, the bell releasing a high pitched “ding”. I headed straight for the rack of posters. There must’ve been at least five different posters. Looking around I also noticed a variety of other merchandise, all with either his name or his face on them. From pencils to notebooks to stickers to pencil cases.

What in the world…

Then I noticed a CD. It had all five boys on the cover, all with genuine smiles on their faces. They looked as if they were actually laughing. Examining the CD closer, I noticed they called themselves “One Direction”. Hmm. This couldn’t be Niall… could it?

But the sparkling blue eyes on one of the posters confirmed my suspicions.

It was indeed Niall.

How could he not have told me about something so big?

This boy is getting more and more mysterious by the second.

And it’s kind of intriguing.

Curious what Brielle’s reaction will be towards Niall? Want more of Brielle and Niall’s blossoming friendship? Will Brielle win gold? To find out, you need to complete this task. I’m asking for 10 votes. Only 10 votes, and the story will be updated!(: So get voting, my munchkins!