Chapter 5

Please don't hate me! I'm so sorry for not updating! But, if you're reading this, thanks for sticking with me! You guys rock! Enjoy(: xx

Chapter 5

*Brielle's POV*

I couldn't believe I was calling him. What was I thinking? What was I getting myself into? Honestly. But I just couldn't help myself. There was something about Niall... that made me want him. Need him. It was like a magnetic pull, just luring me towards even a single thought of the simple blond-haired cutie. I couldn't control it. Niall was the closest thing I'd ever had to a friend, even if I barely knew him. So, here I was, sitting here at 2:00 am, calling Niall. Probably waking the poor kid up, too. He was also probably already concerned about the fact that I had been ignoring him all day...

The phone rang a couple times. It kept ringing, and just when I thought he wasn't going to answer, a voice on the other end surprised me.

"HELLO", Niall practically yelled in a groggy voice.

"Hi Niall" I whispered softly.

Please don't be mad at me, please don't be mad at me...

"Brielle?", he sounded shocked.

"Niall..."

"Brielle, love, what's up? It's 2 o'clock in the mornin'..."

"Sorry... I just... I'm sorry for ignoring you, Ni"

"It's ok, Bri. Just... why? Did I do something wrong? I mean, I'm sorry if I creeped you out last night I was just--"

I giggled. He was too cute.

"No, silly. It's not that. Just... can we talk about this in person?"

"Sure... how about we meet at the Starbuck's just down the street from the village? 9 o'clock tomorrow mornin'?

"That sounds great. Good night, Nialler."

"Night, Bri"

I hung up the phone and plugged it back in to charge the remaining hours of the night. I rested my head against the pillow and closed my eyes. Knowing Niall wasn't mad at me made me so much more relaxed. I was finally able to drift into a deep sleep.

I woke up at 5:30 the next morning to Liz blasting music out of her speakers that were balancing on the edge of her bed, threatening to fall off at any moment. I sat up, rubbing my eyes, confused at the noise. My eyes searched the room for Liz, who was sitting on the floor in some pretzel shape/yoga type mood. What the...

"Liz, what in Heaven's name are you doing? It's still dark outside and practice isn't until noon today!"

Liz looked up at me with a smirk on her face. She stood up, straightening out her yoga pants and sauntering over to where her speakers were to turn them down.

"I'm just doing some morning stretches. I wanna get them done before practice today. Ya know, so I have more time to work on more important things in the gym. Coach suggested we do that. Didn't you hear? Or were you too distracted daydreaming about pretty boy?", she winked.

Pretty boy? Niall? But how did she...

"I know everything. You'll learn soon enough", she said, looking at me with a small smile on her face.

"Nevermind. Yes, I know coach suggested we do that, but at 5:30? Is that really necessary?" I said.

"Yep."

"...why?"

"Cuz I wanted to make sure I woke you up", she said with a smirk, prancing out of the room and shutting the door.