1.4

CORBYN POV I stare into Alex's bright blue eyes, they're brighter in real life than in a picture on my phone

CORBYN POV
I stare into Alex's bright blue eyes, they're brighter in real life than in a picture on my phone.

Her lip is still bruised from her fight but the black eye is going away.

But non-the-less she still looks beautiful. She smiles shyly, her cheeks a deep shade of red.

"What are you staring at?" She asks. Her voice was all I ever wanted to hear and I am not disappointed.

I shake my head, smiling. "Nothing. Let's go." I turn around heading back to the spot I was at. "I hope you don't mind I brought the boys with me. They wanted to meet you too."

She grins. "I don't mind. I would love to get to know them."

(:)

The walk back to the food court is long. But I don't mind, because I have Alex beside me, to talk to, to get to know. We're mostly laughing together.

But a couple fans notice me and want to take pictures or get autographs. Of course I don't object. But I try to rush through it, noting how uncomfortable Alex looks.

After the fans, reluctantly, walk away-giggling- we continue on our way, getting there without any other incident. It doesn't take long after that to get to the boys.

They stand up, walking towards us. Alex looks up at me nervously.

"Don't worry, they won't hurt you." I reassure.  She nods. Then suddenly the boys are hugging her. Her eyes widen at the action and she looks even more uncomfortable. "Alright guys, you're scaring her."

They back up apologizing. "It's fine." she says, her face flushed. "Just surprised me is all."

"It's so nice to finally meet you." Daniel says. I laugh. He's always so polite around girls.

"It's nice to meet you guys too." Alex looks down at her shoes.

I can feel the awkwardness in the air. "How bout we go shopping now."