Zoe Jackson 

I look in the mirror as i brush my black hair, making eye contact with my self, starring in my green eyes. 

Many might think, "Why would you make eye contact with your self?" That i do not know, i also don't know why i did, so the world may never know. 

I finish my bathroom 'duties' and headed to the living room, i got ready to leave but realized i forgot my textbooks, I "ran" to my room then heard a knock on the door.

 'Great,' i thought. I quickly walked to the door and answered it. 

A boy with blue eyes and light brown hair stood in my doorway. He was very attractive. The boy probably no older than 15 had both of his hands on his knees and was panting out of breath. 

"Hello?" I started, "Is there anything i can help you with. 

"I-I'm looking for Zoe Jackson." 

"Yes?" i continued, "I'm Zoe."

The boy head shot up, "YOU'RE ZOE!?" I nodded, the boy smiled, "I've been looking everywhere for you!" 

"Why?" i added bluntly 

"I need your help"

"Why" 

"I'll explain later, can i come in?" 

"I would say yes, but no." 

He  sighed, "Why?" 

"Becuase i don't know who you are?"

"Oh yeah..." he continued, "I'm Jessie." 

"Okay," i simply say, "Why do you need to come in?" 

"It's about your parents" 

My heart skipped a beat, "What does this have to do with my parents?" 

"Let me inside and I'll tell you." 

I took a deep breath, 'I'm i really about to let a stranger in my house,'

"So?" he asked

I nodded, "Come in." 

We sat down on the couch, "Spill! What happened to my parents? Are they okay? Are they-" 

He cut me off, "They fine, for now" he continued, "Did Percy and Annabeth tell you nothing?" 

"Apparently!" I yelled kinda pissed, "Wait- How do you know my parents?" 

He smiled, "Thats what i came to tell you." 

"Tell me"

"I am Jessie, as you know. Our parents used to be friends." 

I nod, "Okay?" 

"You really are clueless right now?"

I nod again, "Yep."

"Okay. Can i ask you a question?" I nod, he continues, "Who are your dad's father and your mom's mom?" 

I look at him, "Wh-"

"Just answer it." 

I take a deep breath, "I don't know."

He smiles, "Well i do" 

I give him a look, "How the hell would you know?!" 

"Becuase Zoe there is no hell, but an underworld." 

"What?" 

"Your father is the son of Poseidon, and your mother is a daughter of Athena." 

I laugh, "Are you on drugs?" 

"What!? No." 

"HA! Then why would you say my parents are children of Gods?" 

"Becuase they are, look my father is a child of Zeus, and my mom is a child of Aphrodite"

"Get out! Get out of my house!" I grabbed his ear and yanked him all the way down to the apartment lobby, i walked outside still yanking him. Then I noticed a taxi and thought of a way i could get him to leave. 

I went to the yellow taxi that looked like it was waiting for someone but i didn't care. I looked inside the window and was shocked at what i saw. 

I let go of Jessie's hand, "W-what?" 

The ladies rolled down the window, the one with the eye then said, "Is that her Jessie?" he nodded. 

"Could have guessed with those beautiful eyes." I heard one say.

"You can't even see her eyes!" yelled another. 

I was too shocked to move. "Do you believe me now?" calmly asked Jessie, I nodded, "Good." He took my hand and pushed me in the taxi, "You Zoe Jackson are coming with me to find our parents and save them."

 I nodded, "Kay..." i continued, "So-"I didn't get the chance to continue before we zoomed off. 'All i wanted was to go to school.'

________________________

Hey! I really hope you all enjoy the first chapter! Please leave a comment telling me how you felt about it or how you felt in general :)

Question of the day: What do you think happen to the 7?