nine

the ocean was incredibly breathtaking.
and jin, with his shining tears several times more.
as jungkook held him close to his own pounding heart, the male curling ever so close that jungkook couldn't breath properly, the other males wiped their tears, still eminently disheartened at the events that previously had forsaken the merman.
they gathered near the duo and caved in on the crying male, startling both jin and jungkook.
the giant hug filled the teary eyed merman with an overwhelming feeling of love one never knew he so desperately craved.
the males dispersed and when jungkook reluctantly detached jin from himself the male instantly whined and curled back into a suprised but smug jungkook, who instantly latched onto jins petite waist and pulled a blanket wrapped jin to his lap.
"here baby, you've shared a lot and have been through so much damn pain, lets get you fed and you can hear some stories about us, hm?
does that sound okay love?"
jungkook had begun running his hands through the mans tousled blonde locks so jin just hummed in response and drowsily replied, "yea, that'd be nice."

i wrote this part at school on paper during my ap psych lecture because i forgot my glasses and couldn't see anything so i had to write it today at home lol but i am working on my lovely treasure hunters backgrounds but im having trouble figuring out what i  want to happen but i have most so you should be seeing that later and hopefully its long but for now enjoy this cute lil bit bc i wanna show jin getting the love he deserves also hope y'all babes are prospering and thriving💞💞