He realizes he likes you (& tells you)/how you get together

Harry: (Harrys POV)
I really like her... No. After all these years...I think I love her. I don't wanna loose her...but I don't wanna be just friends. That just...doesn't work out anymore. I love y/n and I need to ask her to go to the yule ball with me. Thats a good possibility.
*later // You and Harry were walking around the sea to get some fresh evening air. You were talking about literally everything, until Harry just stops walking.*
I need to do this now. Its gonna be alright, right?
I get very nervous, I just stop walking.

-"Whats wrong Harry?" Y/n asks with her sweet voice, standing in front of me.
"I need...I want...uhm..." I stutter, why am I like that!? She must think I'm the biggest idiot in the whole world...
-"Are you...okay?"

Then there's a little pause. Harry, don't ruin that.
"Do you wanna go to the yule ball with me?" I say, without any stutter.

Y/n gives me her precious smile.
God I love her smile.
-"Honestly? I've been waiting for you to ask me out. YES!"
I smile back.
"No way...Okay...wow. So I guess I can tell you now that...I like you a lot and...I don't wanna be only friends. You're so gorgeous and...you know, you're just driving me crazy. For real."
I add, I just couldn't control it.
-"I...I think I'm the luckiest witch in the whole world right now...I don't know what to say." She says, falling into my arms, making me the happiest boy ever.

Ron: (Ron's POV)
I hope Y/n likes me too.
I've asked Harry so many times to ask her but he never told him.
*later*
Y/n is sitting in the common room alone again, watching the fire burn.
I join her, we just talk - like everyday, everytime. Telling jokes...talking...listening her out...looking at her...I'm not a romantic one but I would turn into everything, even into a poetic for her. She is just so...I can't describe it.
Harry and Neville joined us for like ten minutes, but they went to bed after and let me and Y/n alone again. I think they realized that I got a bit annoyed.
There is one moment of silence where I we just look into each others eyes.
I go for it and kiss her, making us both smile.

Draco: (Dracos POV)
Its the last evening of summer holidays, tomorrow I will be taking the train back to Hogwarts. Tomorrow I will start again to make sure that nobody talks bad to or about Y/n.
I only wanna see her smile this year, I'm so happy that we...kinda got friends last year. But I...I just feel weird around her. But...a good weird, if you know what I mean. I feel special, nervous...I don't know. I feel like I could do anything for her. Even if I don't listen to anyone, but...I couldn't force myself not to like her. I don't knoooow! I just like watching her...like now. My parents invited her, her little brother and her parents into our house for dinner. We all have finished and just sit here and talk. I watch her. Her beauty... I talk like...I don't know what. But I can't find words to describe her. I don't take my eyes off her when she looks back at me. She just smiles and looks away then, another reason to keep starring.
And then, suddenly she gets up to snap some fresh air.
"I gotta...join her." I say, when she was out of the dining room already.
She is just standing on the balcony, like I just said, I join her - closing the door behind me.
She turns around and greets me with a smile.
-"Hey."
"Hey. You okay?" I ask.
-"Sure. I'm just really happy to be back at Hogwarts tomorrow."
"Really?"
-"Yes. You not?"
"Well, I'm the most happy to see you again everyday then."

Y/n giggles.
-"Haha, you're cute."
"I'm serious." I tell her.
-"...Yeah. you know...I always thought you hated me. I never thought that we're going to be like...friends."
"Yeah. friends..."
-"Why...do you say it like that?"
"Like what?"
-"Like...you're not amused?"
"I just like you much more." I say clearly. I think that was what wanted out.
Y/n just looks at me.
I look deeply into her eyes.
"And I want you to go out with me. I want you to be my girlfriend. I want us to be...officially."
I add.
Y/n doesn't say a word, we get interrupted by her mom, who's yelling out :" Y/n? Say goodbye, Malvius (your brother) needs to go to bed."