When you're mad at each other

Harry:
He: acts different - even if he's just trying to hide that he's mad. If you've noticed, he wants to discuss things out. Sometimes you yell at each other, but it doesn't take long, then everything's alright again.
You: giving him annoyed or sarcastic answers if  he talks to you. If he asks you whats wrong, you only say "nothing" (it isn't as you know lol) and he knows that to and questions the same question all the time again until you tell him whats up.

Ron:
he: Shows no interest in what you're saying or doing anymore. If you're talking to him - he just stands up and walks away, hoping things get better on their own.
you: You're literally doing the same as Ron. It annoys you so much & you know that he is annoyed about not answering and just walking away too. You're just "the same".

Draco:
He: avoids you. If you're walking down the hall, he doesn't even give you a look. But he can't do that longer than 1 day.
You: you usually talk a lot. But if you're mad and Draco talks to you, you only answer with "yes" or "no", which annoys him just as much as other boys.

Young Sirius:
He: Tries to ignore you, but he just can't. But you notice if he's mad.
You: You tell him straight into the face that you're mad, you just don't want to fight for long.

Young Tom:
He: Ignores you. Its hard for him but he does. You try everything to get him to talk again...
You: just answer with "hmh" or "Ah okay". You keep distance.