When you get jealous (both)

Harry:
he: *you, talking to a boy, also you : smiling*
"Oh Y/n! There you are! I wanted to show you something" *gives you a kiss and smiles at the boy then*
you: *you just do the same*

Ron:
he: As long as you're not completely alone with someone else, he doesn't really care. But if you're alone with another boy, he would do anything to change that, without you noticing.
you: You know that he wouldn't leave you, thats why you act like you don't care even if you do "a little". You don't like to show it if you're jealous.

Draco:
he: He feels like he needs to protect you all the time, thats why you eventually never really leave his side.
But he is even worried and tensed if you're just hanging out alone, with your group of friends. He can't sit still then, but he needs to accept your time alone with friends.
you: Most girls are afraid what you would do if they would really talk to Draco becauseeee you're his girlfriend and they better don't provoke a fight - that could make Draco angry:)

Young Sirius:
he: You : "...I will go to hogsmeade with some friends now...see you later, yeah?"
Him: "With who?"
You : "...friends."
Him: "Boys or..."
You : "Yes."
Him: "Who? Lupin? Snape...with who? Can I join?"
You: "You dork...of course I'm just going with Sophia, Kiera and Josie."
Him: "Oh sure. I wouldn't mind if you were going with boys. But if you're going with your girls...thats fine too."
*afraid to loose you*
you: You act like you're not jealous *you pretend like you don't care if he's meeting with another girl for studying or something* but at the end of the day aka when he comes back you act different. (You don't want to be touched or kissed by him for the next hour lol it's complicated but some of you might know what I mean)

Young Tom:
he:
Him: "Where were you?"
You: "I was meeting friend...he helped me with muggle studies."
Him: "So he's a boy?"
You: "...yeah? looks like it."
Him: "Did he touched you? Flirted with you...Did he-"
You: "- No, nothings happened . Just studied."
Him: "Did he tried to?"
You: "No..."
Him: "Say bible"
You: "god, Tom!"
*overprotective, hates other boys even if they're just saying hi and smile*
you: he doesn't really talk to other girls, but if - he shows zero interest, literally. But you give the girl a "if you flirt with my bf I will kill you" vibe, without him noticing. Most of the time.