Dominant Ink x Error

(A/N Sorry for being gone so long! I discovered the MHA/BNHA fandom and now... I've been sucked in. I still consider myself part of this fandom, but I'll probably only do requests now.)

Ink POV

"Error~" I growl. This... power is unlike any other. Error is laying in front of me, so very exposed. He's so very pretty. His face, begging for more. I smile and advance on him. I'm going to have to pay back Lust for this... maybe a toy. Yeah, I can paint one for him. Now, back to more important matters, my mate's face sweating, tongue out and eyes rolled back from the pleasure. I inspect my work, his neck is littered with love bites, showing that he's mine.

Flashback

"So, this will switch who's dom and who's sub?" I say, holding up the light pink, slightly clear liquid. Lust sans nods. Ever since me and Error got into... that  kind of relationship, I had been wondering what it would be like in his place... so I visited the only one who I knew had that kind of... power.

"Yeah, if you use the whole bottle in one go, than the effects will be stronger. It'll be hell on Error though, so don't be too harsh... he is  the top, right?"

I blush, "Y-yes. I'll pay you back later." Lust smirks and winks at me. I blush even harder, not at him but at the anticipation for the events that will surely come. I grab the bottle, shove it in one of my many pockets, and wave goodbye to the horny skeleton.

I paint a rift in the anti-void and step through, into my own home. Error is on the couch, watching... My Hero Pony: Death Titan? Eh, that's normal. I pull out my trusty flask of love potion, and pour it into his water.

Let's just say the rest of the night was...

Fun~

Aaaand... done. I'm so lazy. Also-

69 comments! Wow! I didn't expect my book of trash to get 1

69 comments! Wow! I didn't expect my book of trash to get 1.49k reads either.

Thanks!

-Author~Chan