Chapter two No goodbye & No hello

~Parker's POV~

"Parker?" She said slowly. God she was beautiful. Her long blonde hair was high up in a ponytail. Last time I saw her she had short blonde hair. "What are you doing here?" I asked as I stepped closer. She looked at the ground. "Emma?" She looked up. "Oh umm I'm sorry. Got distracted." She replied never answering the question. I asked again "What are you doing here? I thought you moved?"

~flashback~

It's been 2 weeks since Emma's mom died. She hasn't spoken to me since the funeral. I thought I would stop by her house today with her favorite Starbucks drink. A white chocolate mocha.

I walked up to the door before I noticed a For Sale sign in the yard. I dropped her drink and ran home. "Mom!" I ran through the door. Tears coming into my eyes. "What?!" She came out of the kitchen and saw my face and hurried over to me. "What is it?!" She held my shoulders and looked in my eyes.

"Wh-where is Emma? There was a for sale sign. I just wanted to check up on her but I-" my mom cut me off.

"Baby, sky and Emma moved to Arizona to live with her grandma." My mom stated. I looked up at the picture of Emma and I the first day of 5th grade. "Why would she not say goodbye?" The tears that were once stinging my eyes have fallen. "I don't know sweetie." My mom notices the tears and pulled me in to her arms. I just now started to love her.

~End of flashback~

"Oh. we did. Sky and I moved back today." She said and I snapped out of my thoughts. I looked up and saw sadness in her eyes. "But I can't tell you how much I missed you!" She hugged me. I tensed. Not because my girlfriend was watching. Because I was upset. Emma noticed. She stepped back. "Parker.. What's wrong?" I stepped back and told my girlfriend to go home.

~Emma's POV~

What was his deal? I thought to my self. "Parker.. What is wrong with you?" I asked again as I watched his girlfriend drive off. "What happened to you?" He questioned me. "Parker please I don't want to talk about this. Can we please just be happy? I'm back. Let's be happy." The tears started stinging my eyes. "So you expect me to act like nothing happened Emma? Like you didn't leave?" I didn't say anything. I mean I couldn't. He was yelling at me. Why was he? "I lost my best friend for 4 years without a goodbye! So no Emma I can't act like you never left because it haunts me every day." He started to walk away.

I grabbed his arm. He turned around with hope and tears in his eyes.

"I just can't talk about it." I said staring into his eyes. "Who are you? You used to speak your mind all the time. Why did you leave? Why didn't you say goodbye?" He spoke with tears streaming down his cheeks.

"I can't talk about it!" He threw his hands up "of course you can't!" And he walked off with that.

"Parker!" I screamed. Tears streaming down my face too. He already slammed the door to his house. I ran home with the tears rolling down my face. When I got home I ran straight up to my room and slammed the door. I'm so stupid to think that he forgot.

• ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• •

Hope you like it! Trying my best! Please comment on what you think! Thank you!