Chapter 1

This is my very first fanfic so go easy on me

Feel free to point out mistakes and stuff or if you have any ideas please come with them :D

Also, thats my favorite song up there so please love it with me

____________________

"Ahhh... Ughh" "Keith..... Stop making.... Those sounds " Lance said, panting between words and turned around to look at Keith and finish his sentence "or you're gonna turn me on, babe" he was looking Keith in the eyes and winked. Keith rolled his eyes and gave one final cut across his training bot making it disappear.

A smug smirk occurred on Keiths lips and lance got confused. Then he looked behind him to see what Keith was looking at, but before he could do so he was kicked in the back and landed hard on the ground. He rolled in pain but then realized the bot was standing right above him ready to stab him with its sword.

Kieth came to the rescue and swung his Bayard sword to cut the bot across its chest but the bot avoided by stepping backwards but Keith had already swung his sword the other way hitting the bot and making it disappear.

He took a few steps backward but tripped over lances Bayard. He fell backwards but managed to turn around be fore hitting the ground but he didn't hit the ground. He landed on top of lance. Chest against chest. Their foreheads bombed together leaving Kieth with most of the pain "Fuck me, oww" Keith groaned holding a hand to his forehead, the other hand on the ground resting his body on his elbow beside lances head. Keith was oblivious to their current position but lance was definitely aware of it. Their faces were only about to inches from each other. 

"Wow Keith" Lanced said, suddenly feeling hot from the boy now straddling over him. Keith removed his hand from his face to roll his eyes at whatever lance was about to say.

"Didn't know you liked it rough" he winked once again and gave Keith a flirty smile. Keith rolled his eyes at him and looked down to their chests touching, now becoming aware of their position.

He rolled off of lance and laid beside him on the ground, putting his hand to his forehead again and looked at Lance. "Fuck you, lance. Fuck you". Lance looked at Keith "I mean. If you insist" Keith glared at lance and got up to leave the room. 

Lance took advantage of the situation and let his eyes slide down to Keiths butt.

"Bye, baaaabe" lance shouted at him as Keith approached the door. 

Keith groaned loud "lance, you are... IMPOSSIBLE" he turned around to point a finger and glare at lance and then turned again and left the room, leaving lance on the ground.

______________________

Guys!!! This song is really great