Chapter 1 - Drive faster than 270 km

Hi, my name is Amelia (Meiji is my nickname) and I will write every second chapter for this story

Hi, my name is Amelia (Meiji is my nickname) and I will write every second chapter for this story. The other author is Mima and I'm sure she'll introduce herself in the next chapter. Each chapter by me is a different character than Mima's character. Um... I will try to update my chapters asap and yes (as I'm sure you would have guessed by now) I'm socially awkward. Hehehe. The 2 girls names are Bella (being me) and Alice (being Mima). Hope you enjoy the chapter!

2 girls (teens) have bad luck but decides to make and complete a bucket list. Ends up in the weirdest and most unlikely situations.

I perched my butt on my squishy, black leather, rolly chair. Staring at the blank wall, I thought to myself 'what am I doing with my life' like I'm sure most teenagers do. I have to worst luck at anything I do, like one time I was walking past a pub and a drunk guy proposed to me, what are the odds!

Is it just me or during school you wish it was the holidays but during the holidays you always wish you had shit to do maybe even possibly have school to catch up with the bitches that get you. Well now it was right in the middle of the holidays (the most boring part) and I have absolutely nothing to do... How about we make this interesting. A bucket list. I trace my finger over the first couple of items on me and my best friend Alice's bucket list, let's see... ooooo, drive faster than 270 km in your car. This is gonna be interesting.

10 minutes later

"FUCK YEAH!!!" I yell into the late morning air from the window of my overheating car.

I should probably slow down a little bit otherwise the car will break down but I can't be fucked and besides I wanna do illegal shit now. At the moment I'm pushing 270 km on my Dad's old car which is probably not the smartest decision since I'm the middle of town and surrounded by people who could easily find me but fuck this shit.

"BYE MOTHERFUCKERS!" I yell out the window at the randos on the street staring at me.

I'm sure they're thinking 'what the fuck is that kid on' but technically it's an adult now because I'm 18 so yeah, shove that where the sun doesn't shine. Traffic lights ahead AND they're red lights. Fuck. I screeched on the brakes but the momentum pulled my car forwards into the (you guessed it) cop shop (police station for the non-aussies). Thanks a lot, bad luck.

I squinted and covered my face from the shattered glass flying at me. My Dad's gonna kill me for this if the police don't first. But most importantly... I won't be able to finish the bucket list with Alice! She's an angel on the outside but if you get on her bad side I'm almost certain she will murder you and your family.

I open my eyes slightly to assess the situation before choosing if it's best to act unconscious or bolt out the door before any sees who ran through the fucking brick wall. Fuck this bad luck, I ran right into the middle of a meeting. At least nothing was broken, right? Well except my pride and any possible relationship with my father, but still.

I guess the responsible decision to make is to act unconsciously until they bring me to hospital or something, anywhere but here. What I didn't know was only from 2 streets away Alice was speeding her way to my rescue, she doesn't even have a full license yet. Within the time it took for the police to come, starting to examine Dad's car Alice had burst in through a hole in the wall and spoke so fast I thought she would malfunction.

"Holy shit Cas, I know you can't think properly anymore but this is definitely not the place to come when uncertain. It's time to go home now, dinner's ready and Mum's looking for you." Alice says quickly while dragging me out of the smashed car by my wrist, I have no idea what she's doing but I'm gonna go along with it.

"Miss, is she with you?" One of the 10 or so police men and women ask.

"Yeah, sorry for your wall. She can't really control what she does... she had an accident a couple of years ago and it damaged her brain. We've got to go now but maybe we'll see you around?" Alice blabs.

After I had been dragged through the hole I had created we both started running towards the block of houses near; the best place to lose any police following us.

"What the fuck was that? An accident a couple of years ago?" I question her although secretly admire her quick thinking.

"'Thanks Alice for getting me out of there.'" She imitates my voice while we run alongside each other.

"Fine, thanks. Where are we headed?"

"To a place."

"Very descriptive."

Based on a true story ;)