Chapter 21

YeEun

I penned down whatever that I have to write down to the certain someone that I was mad at but I can't be mad at her, she is my younger twin sister who had shared the same stuff as me and had been with me for the entire maternity cycle.

Even though she doesn't think that way, I still cared for her as every older sister would do. Ever since I had known that I have someone that looks like me in this world, I have searched for her all over after that little encounter with her at the restaurant.

That was the first time that I ever wanted to look at someone's face again, I never liked staring at people's faces as they made me uncomfortable if they stared at me as well. I hated attention and me searching for her all around the restaurant made all the attention go to me, people were just staring at me and wondering if I'm crazy for looking all around.

I had to, I wanted to find that happiness that I needed. That other half of me that I had, I wanted to find her so that I can be happy.

And I was happy that I finally found her when she applied for a job at my boutique, I hired straightaway when her qualifications completely failed me. I had to keep her close to me. So that I can be happy.

My phone rang and I looked over at the caller ID, it was SiEun. I walked to the balcony where I faced a beautiful scenery of the lavender fields, I placed my phone close to my ear as I waited for her to speak. It has been a few days since we last contacted each other and she hung up on me the last time we talked.

"Yeoboseyo?? Are you free right now??" Her voice was tense and it was clear that she has something to say to me. Something bad.

"Yes, I'm free. Just staring at the scenery." I answered as I took in the clean air from the place that I have been living at. Living here is like a paradise and it feels so surreal that there is still a place like this on this planet where there is no chaos and just peace all around.

"Move back to Seoul." My face stiffened. Go back to that goddamned place?? There is no way that I can do that and plus it has only been 3 months since the swap.

"I beg your pardon??" I replied, feeling ridiculous that she is asking me to do such a thing when I didn't want to. I'm not ready to go back yet...

"I know that you are enjoying your stay here and all but I need you to be back."

I moved to the table with two chairs that I had set up for myself when I want to admire the scenery as I feel a little dizzy, her request is too much for me to handle in this instance. I can't suddenly go back there...

"Why?? What in the world happened??" I felt like I'm going to collapse soon and I don't like this.

"You know about Mr Park who is working with your father right?? He knows about our secret and he wants you to be back to carry out the plan."

Him knowing about our secret, carrying out the plan, when did all this happen without my consent?? "When did you even meet him?? And without me knowing?? I thought that we promised to tell each other about our actions and you didn't."

"I didn't think of it at the moment and I hadn't thought that it would be about us." She apologized. "Sorry that I didn't tell you beforehand."

"He is a very dangerous man as far as I have known, he is so mysterious that I don't even know who he is thinking about. What did you even talk to him about??"

"The whole taking over the thing and the fact that we switched lives with each other, he knows all about it."

Our plan might be exposed if he does tell it to anyone, I can't let anyone know about this. "Then what about me having to return back there??"

"He hasn't told me anything about the plan that he is trying to execute with the two of us and your presence would be crucial to this whole thing."

"I'm not ready to go back. We promised that for a year. The plan can be delayed right??" Please say that it can wait...

"Is 3 months not enough for you?? You can go back after that, I don't mind doing it for another few months."

Of course, you wouldn't mind, you wouldn't have to worry about anything if you were me when money is being involved. "Anyways, I can't return back yet. Tell Mr Park that and wait for my instructions, before that you are never to meet him again..."

"I can't. He says that you have to return back by this week or things are going to get more out of hand."

"Then handle it yourself. I just can't go back to that life again." That life scares me a lot... I would rather kill myself than go back there...

"Unnie... Why are you being so cowardly?? It is not like we are going to appear together side by side at the same time."

"I won't ever agree to it and you don't agree with him, this contract would be over if you do." I threatened her, this plan must not happen or not everything will be exposed all at once. She will get hurt and I don't want her to get hurt.

"Unnie, you're a really selfish person... Believe it or not, I'm going with Mr Park whether or not you are returning back. The truth has to be told." She hung up and I fell down to my knees immediately, overwhelmed by the news that was sent flying to me.

Why can't I live my life for once without anyone interfering in it?? My life is already as tattered as it is despite my life looking like the life that every girl wants to live. I'm just trying to survive right now and she is ruining my life...

By taking my place and acting like what I would have been. The pathetic Cinderella is trying to live her life like a princess by stealing it...