Pilot

*Beep*

I wake up and see that my alarm has gone off. I turn it off and sit up in bed.

Oh, great I must go to school, well at least it's 8am not like 6am.

My best friend will be coming to drive me to school in like two hours, so it would be fine if I get like 15 more minutes sleep. I dream about one of the most important things in my life, BTS. I love BTS with all my heart and so do all my friends. As my dream ends I just hear J-Hope say wake up and I slowly open my eyes.

"Hmmmm...." I turn over and look at my clock. It says 9:26am.

"SHIT" my lesson starts in an hour and I am still in bed.

I have a quick cold shower to wake me up properly and quickly grab some clothes from my closet. I am in a hurry, but I stop and look in the mirror.

One thing about myself is I hate the way I look. I have very bad acne and on top of that I am overweight. I always have been, I was a very chubby kid and I got bullied because of it. I just wish I could change, have clear skin and be slim. In fact, if it hadn't been for my friends and BTS I probably would've done something bad to myself.

Oh yeah right, I am in a hurry. I check the time quickly, 9:55am. I run downstairs and grab my bag, there is no time to have food, plus it makes me feel guilty for eating when I have enough fat in me. Right ok I need to go. I get a text from my best friend, JeSung, saying that she is outside my house and I leave.

I see her sitting in her car waving and I run over.

"Y/N are you ok you seem in a rush?"

"Ye I went back to sleep and have only just woken up."

"Aww, poor baby!" she says as we hug.

She is perfect everything about her is perfect, she's pretty, slim and she makes me smile all the time. She even knows how to do make up amazingly, I do not so I don't bother with it. I wish I could look like her and then I would be friends with everyone and guys would take an interest in me for once.

"I know what will cheer you up" she smiles as she turns on fire by BTS, our go to song.

As soon as she puts it on I immediately feel better.

'Bultaoreune' then me and her start singing to our hearts content.

"FIRE"!

*I hope you enjoy this, it's my first fanfiction so I hope you enjoy this. I will be posting part 2 very soon. I would also like feedback so feel free to write it in the comments. Thank You!*