Chapter 1 - Getting ready

Hey y'all :D

Really great song up there (its Tove Lo so how could it not be good)

-----------------------------

"Paladins. We have been invited to a dress up party much like halloween". "OOOHHH I CALL DIPS ON VAMPIRE" Keith shouted and glared around to make sure everybody understood. Lance shook his head in disappointment and sighed, but couldn't help but smile a little at how adorably cute Keith was being.

"...Thats... great, Keith..." Shiro smiled awkwardly and continued "Anyways... This will be a good opportunity for us to relax while bonding". Keith then glared at Lance.

"Still not letting that one go are we, Mullet" Lance said.

"We bonded.... I cradled you in my arms"

"Nope don't remember. Didn't happen"

Keith rolled his eyes at Lance. Does he really not remember?

"Well paladins. The party is tonight so we all better start working on our costumes"

The team sped of to work on their costumes.

----------Le time skip----------

Lance's POV

"So... Keith as a vampire" Pidge said behind me. She was painting something on my neck.

I was going as a zombie. I was wearing black ripped jeans. My hair was messed up, but in a way that made it look extra sexy for tHe LAdiES *internal finger guns*. I've been working out lately so of course I was going shirtless, duh.

"Bet he looks really cute, huh?" Pidge continued.

"Yeah" I smiled like a dork in love. Wait why am I smiling? Keith is not cute!! He is the pest itself. Stop smiling, you idiot "I MEAN NO! Why would I think Kieth looks cute? Have you seen his mullet? UGH, am I right? That is not a good look for the ladies"

"Okay Lance, relax. I was just asking, alright"

"What are you doing, anyways? You've been painting me for like *checks time* AN HOUR?"

"Chill. I'm just fixing up these last bite marks and you should be good to go"

"Bite marks? That is so awesome. It'll look like I fought a wolf"

Pidge's POV

"Yeah... Thats exactly what I thought" That was obviously NOT what I thought. But was I going to tell Lance that? No way. I just wanted to see the look on Keiths face when he sees it. It'll be so awkward and I can't wait *internal mischievous laugh*

"But what about your costume? Shouldn't you be getting ready?"

"Oh don't worry about me. I'm just wearing a Deadpool onesie I bought at the space mall. It'll only take me a couple doboshes to get ready" I said looking at my finished masterpiece on his neck. Should I leave Voltron to become a body painter?

"Alright. I'm all done here. Go look in the mirror" I shushed him of to the mirror while I admired my work.

On his chest was a bullet hole with blood dripping down his abs and likewise on his back, an exit wound also with dripping blood. His entire body was painted a greenish white color to make him look dead, and his body was covered with cuts and scars. There were a couple of bite marks down his arms and a lot around his neck to make it look like he just got attacked by a horny vampire Keith, but all lance saw was 'wolf fighting'. Haha, he is so stupid. On his face was a cut along his jawline and another cut going over his one eye and down to his cheek.