13 trent alexander-arnold

It was 14:44 and you and trent were cuddling on the big couch in the living room. The sun shone brightly through the big glass window in the room , You were laying back first on the couch while trent had his head on your lap and body running down the other end of the couch.

"Babe do you wanna go out and play football," Trent asked out of the blue.

"right now?" You asked laughing , trent replied but shaking his head 'yes'.

"Okay let's go it," You said running your hand through his hair and tapping his shoulder to signal him to get up. With that he sprung up and grabbed your hand to help you up. Trent walked over to the spare room , he grabbed a ball and walked out the room. You both got your boots on and walked out the door ready to go play some football.

After about a 10 minute walked you both made it to the massive football pitch. The pitch had multiple goals and multiple people playing there. You and trent found a spare goal and started playing football.

*After the game*

As you and Trent walked back home he teased you about all the goal you had let in and all the nutmegs you had received.

"Oh shut up , i scored once," you said as trent was dying of laughter.

"That was because i let you," he said looking at you and smiling brightly. You rolled your eyes playfully and smiled.

"i hate you," you said trying not to laugh and trent's fake hurt face.

"i love you though," he said grabbing your face lightly and bringing his soft lips to yours. You didn't hesitate to kiss back.

Once you got back to the house it was around 5:50 so you started making dinner. Trent walked over to you making dinner and hugged to from behind.

"i love you," you said smiling and stirring the pot of chilli.

"i love you more," he said peppering your neck with kisses.

________________________
I haven't posted in a while so have this but thanks for 1k yeehaw🤠💞