16 james rodriguez

The loud music , smell of sweat and alcohol was all you could think about right now. You sat at the bar in the new club that had just opened up , you were drinking one drink after another while you got more and more fidgety in the barstool seat.

As you sat alone at the bar you felt a light tap on your shoulder making you put down your drink and turn round. There stood a guy around your age with dark hair and a soft , cute face. He smiled and nodded to the seat on your left which was free gesturing if he could sit down , you of course nodded and watched him closely as he plopped down on the barstool.

"So what brings someone and beautiful as you here," the young man questioned as he shifted round in his seat to face you.

"My stupid ex boyfriend just broke up with me," you said rolling your eyes and sighing.

"Oh i'm sorry , i'm James by the way," he said putting his hand out for you to shake , you obviously shook it.

"Im Y/N," you said and smiled at him.

You and James talked about all sorts of things like high school , sports and new shows on netflix.

You pulled out your phone from your pocket and read the time '11:49pm'.

"James it's getting quite late so i will have to get home," you said standing up and sipping the last drops of your drink.

"Yeah okay em can i like get your number so we can meet up or something?" James asked , you could hear the hope in his voice.

"Oh yeah of course," you said pulling out your phone and getting your number up , he added it into his contacts."

"Okay thanks," James said , "So i'll text you later," he said pulling you into a hug , you hugged back.

"Okay cool bye," you said walking away.

_time skip to when you are home_

When you got home you got changed and got into bed. You couldn't get James out of your head , you just kept thinking of him. You were very excited for James to text you and when he did , well , that was only the beginning.

________________________
Sorry this sucked it was quite rushed but yeah i hope you guys enjoy mwuah