Chapter 5

Yui was walking to school happily until she reached at school she saw a bunch of girls surrounding someone so she was curious when she looked, she saw her josh oniichan she was very surprised her brother was wearing a polo shirt and a pair of pants and stripes necktie "yui chan , you know what starting today I'm your sensei"josh Sid with a very big smile"so be ready yui chan"josh said whispering while having a grin on his face,yui was so scared that she would pee on her skirt but yet he standed strait and said "really so your not my brother right sensei kirigaya"josh was very surprised because he knew that yui is very childish *this would be fun*josh said to his self,khriz arrived at school and saw his brother so he runned as fast as he could so nobody would notice him but yui noticed him "khriz oniichan"yui shouted "sheet!!"khriz said to himself so he walk to his brother and said "ohayo aniki what a fine morning were having so bye"khriz said politely "I'm not your aniki anymore khriz kun I'm your sensei from now on and also I'll be yui's adviser isn't this fun all three of us together"josh said while hugging his sister and brother yui was so shocked that she went speechless ......break time......."yui chan come with sensei for awhile please"josh said to yui "ha!!its break oniichan "yui said irritatedly "I'm not your oniichan anymore.....ok .....so come and listen to me"josh said "yes yes I'll be there"yui said "khriz kun!!!"josh shouted khriz runned as fast as he could but yet josh reached him yui was so angry beacuse she was like a kid josh bring the two to the roof "why the hell did you bridged us here oniichan"yui said angrily "yui let's go "khriz comanded "wait wait we're the hell are you going "josh said blocking the door "we're going down stairs to eat "khriz said angrily " yui chan Im the advisor of the newspaper club which is also known very well at school"josh said grinning "so?"yui said josh touched his pocket and getted a picture of yui playing bascketball which is bad for her reputation beacause she is know the most cute and fragile girl "when did you got that photo !!"yui said "the time when you and khriz were playing bascketball"josh said smiling "ok,what do you want oniichan?"yui asked "i want you to tell everybody that I'm your brother and that you love oniichan with a very cute voice ok."josh said "no way"yui shouted "ok it's ok I'll just go to the news paper club"josh said walking to the door "ok.ok what ever"yui said .....