Fight #1:Highschool friends? No way!

Fight #1

 (Hayley's POV)

"But dad!" I screamed at the top my lungs. I badly needed to go there at the mall! The heck is happening in the world? >__<

He sighed and stood from his chair, "Then I'd be going with you."

O__O SAY WHAT? "You've got to be kidding me!"

He laughed. Sarcastically. "Remember.. You are grounded."

Where is that so-called JUSTICE? I'm supposed to be with my girl friends, hanging out at the mall! Ugh! 

"Okay. You won. -__-"

***

Yeah, righty. Now I'm here at the mall, with my Dad. What a boring life -__-  *sighs*

"Wait for a sec, I'll just buy a pair of shoes." and he nodded.

I'm currently in a shop called Jessica's, buying a blue-colored heels. My God, it fits me----

"Christopher!" Very well. Someone just called my dad's name. -__-

I looked at her. She's a woman in her mid-40's, and looks like...

"Hayley." Jeremy? Wow, just wow  ( _  ___ " )

"Jessica!" my dad exclaimed at they hugged each other.

Eww. My daddy and mortal enemy's mom are hugging. Not  just that--they know each other. What a small world :3

I faced dad, "You know each other?" I asked.

"Of course! We are classmates way back in high school!" Jessica replied. 

Am I even talking to you?

"Dad, I'm just going to pay for this pair of heels."

I'm Hayley Paris Anderson. 18 years old. I'm telling you, we're rich and I can buy you. ( Just kidding!) Anyways, I'm studying at Choco Vanilla University and an Engineering student. My dad is Christopher Harold Eiffel Anderson, an architect; and my mom (who died a few years ago because of brain tumor,) is Georgia Anderson.

I have a sister whose name is Hariet Venice Anderson, 21 years old and a professor at my university.

"Here's your heels. miss."

 As I went out to see my dad, I saw him and Jessica embracing each other.

What a frightful scenery, isn't it? -__-

"See you tomorrow, Jess!"

"I'm glad you will," she giggled. "Goodbye! Jeremy, say goodbye to Hayley."

"Bye, Hayley.." it looks like he doesn't want to bid goodbye to me. Well for me, I always want to say goodbye to him and never ever see him again! >:D

I rolled my eyes heavenwards.

"Let's go, Hayley." dad commanded.

After parting ways with the Kingsley's, we went to our car.

"We are going out for dinner with the Kingsley's," Dad blurted out of the blue. 

My eyes almost fell as he uttered those words. I never knew that day is going to happen! My nightmares are going to be REAL!

I looked at him with a big frown on my face, "Why all of a sudden?"

Instead of answering my question, he just smiled and said, "Tomorrow night. 7PM, at the Blue Street's."

A DINNER WITH MY ENEMY? NO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!