Fight #7

Fight #7

(Jennica's POV)

"I don't want her for you!!" I shouted at my beloved brother.

"I will never consider you as my sister again! At that very young age? You almost killed a person just for your own benefit? How selfish you are! Just because of your jealousy?!"

Yeah..I admit..I hate her but the main reason why I don't want her is becauae I don' t want to lose my brother. He loves her that much...and I don't want to lose my brother. I know that he's  very much willing to sacrifice his life for that girl.

(Hayley's POV)

"Remember your first and only love ?" my sister said.

"Yeah!–Jiro..." I stopped for a while...then I felt a tear on my cheek.

"You know how much he loves you... and about your disease,"Jade said

"He is planning to offer you his heart.." she added.

"And you agreed with us to send him to States?" my sister said

"I remember that as well."

"And now..." Jade

"He's back." my jaw almost  fell down and my eyeballs popped out of its sockets.

"And he is still after you..." she uttered.

"With a new name..."

"Jeremy France Kingsley." WHAT?I' m totally speechless !! I want to cry, whine, throw things !!! How can they keep that secret from me!

"And why are you telling that to me now ?! TO HURT ME?"

"Because his sister is also after you... I mean after your life" Jennica—

"And I' m the teacher whose Jeremy ia dating... but don' t worry. I' ll not interfere in your relationship. I just dated him for good" for good? Oh really?! I don' t know how to react.

***

I' m now going to the doctor for check up. I' m still not ready to face Jir–Jeremy. My mind is still buffering.

***

"You need to have a heart transplant as soon as possible..." he paused

"...But the problem is, we are having a hard time finding a donor—"

" I' m willing to give her my heart" Jeremy suddenly interrupted. He's here?

"No" I said. I won't be able to live if he will die for me. That horror will forever haunt me–