Fight #6: THE LETTER

Fight #6

(Hayley's POV)

I don' t know but something is whispering to me to lie to Kyle.

When I got home,one of our maids gave me a letter and now I' m opening it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hayley Anderson,

            Do you want to know the truth about everything? Meet us at ****** Hotel tomorrow at 7 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing was mentioned  where the letter came from or who wrote it.

My phone rang. I answered it.

"Hello?Who' s this?"

"Ta-da ! The one and only Kyle!" I tremble. I don' t know...but he seems to be a bad guy all of a sudden.

"Ohh--He ..hello" that' s all what I managed to say.

"Do you have any appointments tomorrow?"

"Uhmm..Yeah" I' m not lying...remember the letter?

"Could you please cancel it?"

"Nope ,it' s really important" it' s about the truth. Then he just ended the call.

-Another day-

"Dad! I gotta go!"

"Take care darling!" I' m scared...what's really about that truth?

I'm starting my engine then suddenly someone covered my mouth with a handkerchief. I lost conciousness.

After a while, I' m still in my car but I' m already late ! But I still went to that place.I' m just wondering why did that person make me fell asleep while he didn' t kidnapped or whatever me...or he just want me to stop me..Someone wants to stop me from knowing the truth—Kyle—and who' s behind him?

When I arrived at the hotel, the guard asked me..

"Ms. Hayley?"

"Yes?"

"This way"...I entered the room where the guard lead me. I saw two familliar faces...

Erika.. my ex-bestfriend and my sister?