Chapter 39: A Prom, ey?

Warning: Unedited chapter.

*/*/*/

The Royal & The Rebel

Chapter 39

Elsa's P.O.V.

I like him.

No.

I like him.

I said, No!

Shut the cheese up!

*Flashback*

"Hey elsa. Look what we bought for your 7th birthday!" My mom chirped as she manage me to come over by a big purple wall or something. I keep licking my chocolate ice cream, smiling innocently.

I flashed a big smile on mom. 'what is it like.? I bet it's a fairy princess!' I thought. "Mommy! Is it a fairy prin-"

"Hello there little girl. I'm barney the dinosaur king! ROAR!" A huge fluffy dinosaur growled infront of me. Did it just say 'ROAR?!' A dinosaur just growled like a tiger?!! o_o meep.

The big thing? slowly comes closer, closer, closer walking to me. It has big bulky head with some few spots on it's huge legs and it's teeth were like the edge of the chainsaw. And the worst part is It has a very big face and small eyes that it looks like an alien. I find it creepy, so I started crying.

"Aah! bad dinosaur!" I yelled sarcasmly! not long, I grabbed a little chair and hit on it's stomach. The dinosaur collapsed on the ground, gasping. Yup, I hit the dinosaur king, barney.

BOOM! CLAP!

"Barney.." I keep remembering that hilarious childhood memories when I started hating barney. Shoot, I hate that dinosaur -.-

"Yeah, and she was like'oh no you didn't'. And I was like 'Oh yes I did'. She's just so-elsa?"

What if, what if jerkpid didn't pass the semester? What if, he didn't take the semester because they've been attacked by barney or some talking waffles with guns wants to kill him or something like that for example. I bit my lower lip as I squeeze my both hands, cause of worriedness.

"Elsa?Helloo..?" I reassured myself that there someone calling my name. I went to check it out. And saw punzie beside me. Sitting on a bench at the school garden. Few snow falls on my sweaty hands. My body can't control any pressure. The coldness still bothered me eventhough I wear thick clothes.

"Are you even listening?" She asked sighing. I innocently just tilt my head, responsing, looking on the snowy ground between my feet digging on it.

"You act strange, this days? Are you high? are you taking too much vitamin C?" She added. High? what does that even mean? I just don't understand punzie's words. Is that french or latin word?

"Is it jack?"

I cough as I heard her."Um. Y-yes and no." I stuttered, honestly answering her.

"Elsa.." Punzie reaches her eyebrows at me. Folding her arms across her chest, like she did care.

Seeing her green eyes on my blue eyes, and her blonde hair keeping it on a pony tail. She really looks gorgeous. I nervously smiled at her.

I don't wanna obviously show it to punzie that I have liked that jerkpid jack but....yeah, you heard that, I really totally totally awesomely awesomeness like him.