Chapter 26: Waah!

The Royal & The Rebel

Chapter 26

Elsa's P.O.V.

Argh! My vest is wet,I took off my stained light blue vest and blouse,good thing I have an extra t-shirt.I unbottoned my first and second button on the blouse.

But something snapped off on my mind ,'Wait~I might caught naked here..'I was about to go to the bathroom to change.

Suddenly,heard the door shrieks as it opens quickly,and saw a brown hair guy but its kinda have tip on the ends of each hair,tall,long face(but no that very long),brownish eyes,looks like he's a hearthrob too.I think he's Jack's Roommate.

"Oh Sh*t!" yelled by that guy still holding the door knob. I jumped in shockness while that jack is leaning on the wall infront of the door like he doesn't care anything.

"Told yah,Hiccup" Jack exclaimed looking at the other side.

"OH .DARN ,this CHICK IS BEAUTIFUL!and why is she here.Are you two making out in our room?"

"Wait !N~No~NOO !Were not!" I yelled.

"Hmm.?So why does one of your blouse's button are unbutton?" His roommate said.

I take a look on myself then I saw my blouse.Shooting stars! I forgot.

"Hmm..I see,quite a view there." Jack said glancing on my body.

I panicked and turned around to face on the back and starts buttoning it again.

"Oh-my!" I mutter embarassingly.

I turned around to look at them and smiled like no one happens.I can still feel my cheek burning red.The both of them grinned evilly.

"Zup?!" I greeted jack's roomate,hiccup?

"BYES!" I added then quickly get out of the room.

I ran and ran as fast as a Horse,Lol.Anyway,Finally,I'm on my room.I breathed heavily and sigh ..

I quickly twist the door knob of our room amd went inside. The door slammed as it closes. The slam of the door echoes into the the room.

"Hello?"

~~