I Love You XBayani Fanfiction | Part 7 i think

Hey so sorry I don't update that much , I always have plans in my head I just never take the time to write them but in my opinion I quite like the way that this story is going and this is one of my favourite parts by far so I hope you'll all enjoy!

Jordan's POV:

It was a short kiss , it lasted about 5 seconds but it was magical , her lips felt so soft .

After a couple of seconds I leaned out immediately .

" Oh my god , I'm so sorry . "

Emma: * giggles* " It's okay " she smiles .

There was a moment of silence .

" Well um , I think we should probably head home , it's almost midnight . "

Emma : " Okay , let's go .

On the car journey home The Fault In Our Stars Soundtrack was playing .

I think the song was Tee Shirt (That's my fav song from the album btw XD)

It had started thunder and lightening and it was battering off the windscreen .

Emma jumped every time the thunder became loud .

Sometimes she even let out a little scream.

" Are you scared of thunder ? "

Emma: " Kinda yeah ... "

I stopped the car as soon as we got to my apartment building .

Emma had fallen asleep on the way home .

" Emma ? Emma ? Wake up. " I whispered quietly.

She looked so cute when she was sleeping.

She woke up slightly .

She wasn't fully awake so I carried her bridal style into my apartment.

Sam and Tia greeted us as we entered.

She was awake now and I could tell because she wasn't snoring lightly anymore.

I went into my room lay her down lightly on my bed and went to go get a blanket from the living room .

When I came back she was awake , sitting on my bed with her legs in a basket , she still had my hoodie on and her bun had fallen off to the side.

" Oh you're awake "

Emma: " Yep "

I could tell she was tired by the way her voice sounded.

" Well I have to record a couple of videos and pre-record for minecon. " ( let's just pretend minecon is now in 3 days )

Emma : " that's fine. "

" Wait a minute. "

I went into my closet and brought it a big baggy sweater that would be way too oversized for her to wear , so that she wouldn't have to sleep in her clothes.

" Thanks " she smiled .

She started off sitting with her legs crossed on her phone , then she was lying on her stomach , then on her back , and the next time I looked back she was sound asleep on top of my covers.

It was around 2am and I decided I would go to sleep.

I went into the living room and fell asleep in the couch.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I woke up to hear a scream.

I went into my room and Emma was sitting up crying.

" Hey, hey hey hey , it's okay. "

She was still crying.

I sat down on my tiny single bed with her on my lap and my arms around her and she was sobbing into my shoulder.

It was freezing cold yet she was sweating hot.

We had been sitting here for about 20 minutes , her crying and me comforting her.

I didn't even know why she was crying but now wasn't the time for asking.

She got up and took off the sweater that I had given her .

She was just in plain lace underwear and the same bra.

I wasn't too bothered about it, I had seen her in just this before, I accidentally walked in on her while she was getting changed.

She didn't seem to care either.

She came and sat back down where she was.

After about 30 more minutes of just sitting with her on my lap I told her I was going to go back to sleep.

I lay her down under the covers and went to leave.

Emma : "Wait , stay with me. "

" But there is no room in my bed. "

She squeezed back against the wall motioning me to lie next to her.

Emma : " Please ? "

I lay down next to her and we faced each other , I tried my hardest to make sure our bodies didn't touch.

I had just been lying here, staring at her. She was beautiful. Her light soft snores were adorable.

I had sat up a little bit and was now lying on my back.

I was falling asleep when I was awoken by a pain in my area . ( ik that's weird to say but idc )

She was basically lying directly on top of me.

How much I wanted her to stay there and have her face as close as to was to mine, I had to move her.

She had her head laying against my chest, and her body buried against my side.

I had my arms around her and that's how we fell asleep.

I hope you all enjoyed this ! It took me ages to write and yeah so minecon is in 3 days in the story so yeah I'll see you later.

~ mysterygirl