I Love You XBayani Fanfiction | Part 9

Jordan's POV:

After what seemed like forever I checked the time and it was almost time to go pick up Sean.

" Um guys we should get going, Sean's flight lands in about 20 minutes, we'll talk later, byee! " I muted my mic on teamspeak then left the room.

//--\\

When we got to the airport we waited outside in my car and then seen Sean coming towards us lugging his suitcase behind him.

Emma: " SEANNNNN!!!! "

She opened the car door and ran towards him and he picked her up and spun her around. I've never seen her this happy. I guess they really are best friends.

" Hey dood! Here I'll take that. " I said taking his luggage from him.

We all got in the car and by the time we had gotten home Sean had already fallen asleep in the back of the car.

Emma went in and woke him up while I got his case.

//--\\

Sean decided to just go to sleep when we got home because he was so tired from his flight.

Emma: " We can still make the pizzas right? " she said in her cute lil voice.

"Yeah of course we can!" I said whilst laughing.

Emma: " Okay so we need to get the flour first to make the dou--- "

I quickly grabbed a handful of flour and threw it on Emma.

Emma: " Oh my god Jordan!"

She didn't hesitate to grab the other bag of flour and throw some towards me.

Before I knew it my entire kitchen was covered in all different ingredients that could have made a delicious pizza.

I threw a handful of cheese towards her and she ducked down covering her face as it hit her.

I quickly moved towards her whilst laughing and she looked up I was only a few inches away from her face.

I grabbed her waist, looked at her lips then back up to her eyes and then leaned in so that our faces were only centimetres away from each other.

" Kiss me " she said.

And I did as she said and I leaned in and kissed her.

As I kissed her she moved her hands to my face and I moved my to her butt and lightly grabbed it. She then moved her hands to my hair lightly tugging on it.

I would say the kiss lasted a good few minutes and the rest of that night was spent cuddling, watching game of thrones and the occasional kiss.

I'm really sorry I don't update this much, I love writing it and I was wondering if you would rather me include smut in this story or rather not because I have a few good ideas coming in the future . And if you would like smut how detailed would you want me to go? Ik this is probably awkward to ask but I don't want to go too detailed it nobody would read that so yeah byeee