I Love You XBayani Fanfiction | Part 10

YAYYYYYY! We reached the 10th part!!!

Jordan's POV:

Today was the day that everyone was flying over. I'm so excited to meet them all!

I woke up to the smell of bacon and as I walked in the kitchen I seen Sean and Emma making breakfast.

Emma: " You better be greatful for this, I hate bacon."

" I am, thankyou very much. " I said sarcastically.

She playfully slapped my arm and I took my plate to sit on the couch where Sean was sitting.

Sean: " Who is arriving first today anyways? " he said while eating a sausage ( 😏😏 jkjk jkjk)

" Ummm ........ I think it should be Tybzi, H and Pat, but I'm not sure."

Emma: " Oh Jordan, your brother called earlier and said he would be back early. "

" Oh, well I'm I guess we could just all check in to a hotel and sort out who is sleeping in which room when the guys get here. "

Sean: " Yeah that's fine with me. "

Emma: " Me too."

I'm too lazy to write about everyone arriving in Seattle and it would be boring to read so we're just gonna time skip to when everyone has arrived besides the ' Canadians ' ( Graser, Rusher, Dolphin and MrMitch)

Still Jordan's POV:

We were all in H's hotel room ( they don't have a cube house in this ) and there was a knock on the door and we Parker got up to answer the door.

Grasers POV:

Rusher, Ryan and Mitch were staying in a different hotel so it was just me walking up to the door. I was so excited to meet all of my friends who I talk to everyday in real life. I knocked on the door and guess who opened the door. Mr ParkerGames!

Everyone was all getting up to give me hugs but the second Parker had opened the door my eyes locked onto this beautiful girl who I have liked for the longest time and only Straub has known ( Straub is going to minecon in this btw 😂 and he is arriving during the night )

Emma, she's so beautiful, kind, sweet, adorable and just all over an amazing person.

She noticed I had been staring at her for the past 10 minutes while everyone else was watching some movie, and she turned around, smiled and waved to me.

She was sitting with Jordan and don't get me wrong I love my boy Nathan. But I just hope there is nothing going on between the two of them. He's always know I liked her. I just hope he hasn't ruined my chance.

Btw idk why the last half of this is in italics but uploading twice in one day? SAY WHAT?! And btw I think I will go into detail with the smut if I decide to do it but it won't be a lot of detail and if you don't want to read it you can of course just skip it but yeah um bye