Personal Mission

Note: All published chapters are being completely and totally rewritten

Ages ( I'll add characters as they appear/are mentioned.)

December Graystone: 20

Talia Al Ghul: 40s, appears late 20s

Mara Al Ghul: just turned 13

Damian Wayne: 13

Delaney Wayne: 13

Bruce Wayne: 44

Jason Todd: 19

Cassandra Cain: 18

It's 8:55 when I stop staring at my green -laced with gold- photo album. I have to get down to the batcave for evening patrol. My new family can never know that I was looking at the Al Ghul family photo album. They can never I know that I sometimes miss my old family. 

 I make it down right on time, and I'm greeted with scowls and smiles. Each family member picking one of the two facial expressions. 

"We're taking on a case for Team Arrow. Green Arrow is occupied with other things and asked us because of our knowledge on this topic. We have reason to believe the League of Assassins is planning a takeover of Star City. One of us needs to go under deep cover-" Before my father can finish his briefing, I interrupt. 

"I'll go." 

I miss them, as awful as they are. I want to tell him that but I know I can't. 

"It's to personal to you." Batman says, immediately rejecting my offer. I'm not about to let this go. 

"I'm the granddaughter of the Demon's Head, their leader. It has to be personal, because they need to trust the mole. Plus, it's not like Damian can do it. He's burned to many bridges. His own cousin, our own cousin, almost beat the life out of him a few months ago. If it wasn't for the Titans, Mara would have killed him."  My argument comes out as a rant. I just hope no one brings up the fact that Jason and Cassandra also have ties to the league. 

"She's correct." Damian defends my case to our father, but also shoots me batglares for bringing up the time Mara kicked his ass. 

"Just remember I will pull you out in a second if need be. Go back your stuff. You could be gone for up to six months." That's Batman's  bat-like way of saying yes. 

After changing into Al Ghul family attire, I carefully climb out of the window. I just got off the phone, telling Mother that I wanted to come home. I jump from rooftop to rooftop, until I land on Big Belly Burger.

Something I won't get to eat for months. Sigh, Mother and her idiotic sugar ban. 

Shortly after standing their, Mother and December Graystone appear. No doubt they just used his teleportation abilities to get here. 

My mother is formal as always. "Come Daughter, we must leave now."

I crowd around Mother and December, ready to be teleported back to 'Eth Alth 'Eban.