Chapter 5

Unkown POV

I walked down the empty hallways and sighed. I didn't bother joining the whole school in the auditorium because for all I know, Harry would just keep on begging for that girl to come out of her shell and show herself.

But everybody knows that ain't happening. If I was that girl, I would've had thrown myself to Harry and sang him to sleep every time he snuggled next to me but then again, that's just my plain imagination. I then decided to check out this holy of a music room to see what it is like.

It was in a pretty good shape to be honest, a lot of musical instruments but the onethat caught my eye was the grand piano, it was big and shiny but that wasn't the only one that caught my eye.

On top of it, there was a really old recorder, it was not in a very bad shape nor good, so probably it was in mid condition. I wonder who left this and what's inside. I sat on a chair and tried to figure out how to work the old gadget.

Finally I accidentally pressed the play button. Music filled my ears, like piano music. Then this angelic voice started singing a very familiar tune, she started singing the chorus and the song popped into my head. It's one of Miley Cyrus' songs.

I thought for a while on what I can do with this recorder..

And an evil grin spread across my face, I just know what to do with this.

Ariana's POV

"Shaine!" I shouted at her. "What!?" she jumped in fright. "Do you have the recorder?" I asked her frantically. "Yeah, it's in my bag." she gives me an assured smile.

"Are you sure?" she gives me the okay-I-will_look-for-it--look and starts rummaging her bag. She had this grin of success then she pulled out her purse.

"Shaine, I said your recorder not your purse!" I'm actually scared, maybe a little paranoid but this is making me freak out. Because what if, she actually lost it and somebody found it. I'm not sure where we have lost it or something but I just want to be sure my secret is safeand it will be kept hidden.

"Uhhh, Ari there might be a problem." she bites her lower lip and I know she's just as nervous as me. "Do you know where we last had it?" I asked her, I need to find that recorder, somebody might find it and that would be the end of me.

"THE MUSIC ROOM!!" Shaine shouted and we sprinted out of the auditorium, you probably think people have heard us but we were by the far corner where nobody tried to stand by which was a good thing I guess.

Thought ran down my mind, what if somebody saw it? Or worse took it? Or even worse played it. But then again it's a very complicated device because it's pretty much old and I really think nobody comes in the music room besides me and Shaine.

We reached the music room and we both put our hand on our kness while panthing heavily. "Man, we need to get fit." Shaine saidand I laughed at her, we swung open the door and started searching.

Luckily.

We found nothing.

I started panicking again and Shaine was thinking very hard and then she spoke, "Remember the school janitress, Bessy? We talked to her last time and she said she cleans this room?" I nodded and then we both sprinted out of the room again looking for Bessy.

We spot her by the principals office and we practically yelled her name, "Bessy! Bessy!" we both shouted. "Yes my loves?" she asked.

"Did you clean-"Did you went inside the music room?" we we're shouting questions at the same time. "Hey! Hold up lovelies, one at a time, there's only one Bessy Nelson here!" she laughed.

"Did you clean the music room?" we both asked in unison, she shook her head and our faces were filled with dissapointment. 'Well thanks anyways Bessy." we waved goodbye to her and walked out the school doors.

Any ideas on who took the recorder? Well I did my best here for you guys, don't worry the next chapter will be better and exciting. If you have questions for the characters comment it and I'll make a special chapter for it.

And I wanna thank you all for the comments hahaha, and all those who keep messaging me to update well here it is for you guys ☺ And watch or listen to the video on the side, it's the song "A Little Bit of Your Heart"  that Harry wrote with Ariana and it will be on Ariana's second album "My Everything"

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Copyright - ysovel