Chapter 4

Ariana's POV

I woke up with my alarm clock ringing like there was no tomorrow, I tried to sit up but there was a pair of legs holding me off, and I felt my body stiffen, who was this person? I lifted up the duvet and saw Shaine snoring and I sighed with relief.

I pushed her body so I could get up but she accidently rolled on and on and fell on the floor with a loud 'thud'. "What was that about?!" she grumpily said. "We're late for school!" I shouted when I glanced at the clock it was already 8:30.

"Oh my God! Don't just sit there!" she jumped up and ran towards the bathroom and I heard it lock, she just locked herself in my bathroom, oh well, I'm going to use my parents' bathroom which is better.

I grabbed a towel and headed towards my parents' room whie reminiscing the things me and Shaine had done last night. We watched two movies and managed to eat four tubs of ice cream. Man! Some teenagers we are!

----------

We both decided we would just attend the afternoon classes. When we got to school the hallways were empty and there was no sign of anyone at all. "Where is everyone?" I asked Shaine and she just shrugged.

"Maybe there was an anouncement this morning and we didn't know anything about it." I feel like it was just a hunch but I started to walk. It was as if my feet were leading me to a clue, I bumped my head on something hard and my butt had made contact with the hard cold floor.

I look up and see him. "Hey Ariana!" he smiled and I looked down finding my pair of Keds interesting. "Hey if you don't wanna look at me then don't. I just wanna say everyone's by the gym. Just so you know." he pushed me to the side and walked away.

I turn around and he was gone and then I felt a hand on my shoulder, I jumped in fright. It was Shaine. "Do you want to go to the gym?" she asked.

"I don't really know. Let's just go by the music room?" I insisted and she nodded pulling my arm in the process. 

The music room was always empty and of course it was a magical place for me. "Play me a song?" Shaine asked, so I pulled out the cover of the grand piano and thought to myself. What shall I sing?

"You could try When I Look At You by Miley Cyrus." she told me. "Great choice of music!" I tell her and she giggled. I noticed she had an old tape recorder in her hand but I didn't mind, I've only known Shaine for a day but I just knew I could trust her.

"Everybody needs inspiration
Everybody needs a song
A beautiful melody, when the night's so long
'Cause there is no guarantee, that this life is easy"

I slowly sang the lyrics, the melody gave me the vibes and it felt like it was amazing.This song was different from others.

"Yeah, when my world is falling apart
When there's no, light to break up the dark
That's when I, I, I look at you"

I still haven't figured out that person who'll bring me back to life and pull me out of the dark if that even happened.

"When the waves are flooding the shore
And I can't find my way home anymore
That's when I, I, I look at you"

This was just different from all that I have sung, my feelings were being all poured into it. 

"When I look at you, I see forgiveness, I see the truth
You love me for who I am like the stars hold the moon
Right there where they belong
And I know I'm not alone"

I don't know who these people or this person in particular that I will look up to when I'm in need. I just hope I meet him or her soon.

"Yeah, when my world is falling apart
When there's no light to break up the dark
That's when I, I, I look at you

When the waves are flooding the shore
And I can't find my way home anymore
That's when I, I, I look at you

You appear just like a dream to me
Just like kaleidoscope colors that cover me
All I need, every breath that I breathe
Don't you know, you're beautiful

Yeah, yeah,yeah

When the waves are flooding the shore
And I can't find my way home anymore
That's when I, I, I look at you
I look at you

Yeah, yeah, oh, oh
You appear just like a dream to me"

As the song ended the endless claps that Shaine did was just funny and I felt joy run thorugh my veins. She placed the tape recorder on the piano and started jumping up and down. "How about we hit the gym now?" I asked.

"And by the way, return my clothes back tomorrow!" I joked. "Whatever! she piped and she dragged me along the hallways. We arrived at the gym and saw the whole student body. I think we forgot something but I just pushed my thoughts away.

Little did she know, they actually did...

I'm so sorry that it took forever to update! I'm so busy with school and other stuff and if you guys want to ask questions about Ariana and Harry just comment below and the funniest comment will get a dedication!

Btw follow my personal account @sinceritea and enjoy the Hariana picture on the side! Ciao!

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Copyright - ysovel