Chapter 3

Harry's POV

The bell had finally rung signalling it was lunch time, I grabbed my bag and walked out of the room with my clan. As we walk through the hallway everybody was giving us space to walk through, I guess I'm not really sure why they do this but maybe its because were popular but then again I already got used to it.

We were still half way before we reach the cafeteria but you could already hear the noise made by students. Chris had opened the doors for us and the whole room stood silent, he also managed to scare away some nerds from their seat again just like yesterday.

I dropped my bag on the bench and sat down, "A burger and coke!" I ordered Louis and he just nodded. I scanned the whole room and I have noticed that everyone was having a great meal while talking with their friends except for one.

Ariana.

She was sitted with Aubrey and her friends and they kept giggling but she was just staring at her plate and picking on her food and it seemed like she wasn't even listening.

Ariana's POV

It was lunch time and I was sitting with Aubrey and my so called 'friends' and they won't stop giggling. "Oh my God Aubrey! Harry is staring at you!" I didn't even bother to glance at him but I just looked at Aubrey smiling.

She was kinda joyful suddenly. "You should make a move!" Crista encouraged. So she stood up and made her way to Harry's table. She sat on his lap but he kinda looked pissed.

"Piss off Aubrey!" he yelled and everybody turned their heads to look at them. "B-b-but Harry, you were looking at me and I-I" Aubrey stuttered. "Don't be so assuming Aubrey!" he spat and Aubrey ran back to our table.

Aubrey wouldn't stop crying and I was trying my best to comfort and Crista and Sally weren't helping at all but they just kept saying hurtful words towards Aubrey. 

----------

Harry had stood up on the table because he had 'something' to anounce. Everyone was gossiping around brainstorming ideas of what Harry would anounce as if I was interested.

"Shut up!" Louis yelled to stop everyone from taling. "So if anyone here knows about the girl with the amazing voice." I kinda frozed after his sentence.

"I want you to speak up or if that girl wants to show herself then come by the auditorium and I'll hear you out!" he piped out.

He's looking for me  but I know no one knows that I could sing and then nobody will think that its me. It seemed that everyone here was interested and I could already hear random people saying it was them.

Harry's POV

I was seated on one of the hundred chairs inside the auditorium along with a hundred girls lined up saying that she was the one with the amazing voice.

"My name is Melissa." the girl with blonde hair introduced herself.

"Sing for me.." I muttered.

"Umm. I.. What song do you want me to sing?' she asked.

"The one you sang.." then she seemed nervous all of the sudden.

"NEXT!" I yelled. I had faced about 75 girls and more to come saying it was them yet they couldn't sing the song they sang or it was off tune and the lyrics were all wrong.

"You know mate, I really think none of these girls is the one. Maybe she isn't here." Louis whispered. 

"I'm just hoping Louis, even I'm losing hope right now." I replied and he just shrugged.