More About The Past

(Cuphead's POV)

"Hay Cups what are you doing?" Mugman said "Nothing just looking for something that's all" I said "Ok" Mugs was about to walk away but then I said "FOUND IT!" "Found what?" He said I showed him a old picture from when we were kids and a little girl "WAIT IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS?!" I nodded 

FLASH BACK!

We were in the Hospital for dad's check up. Me and my bro had to sit in the char then we saw a girl she had brown long hair, a long red sleeves shirt and blue jeans. "Can I say hi to her?" Mugs ask. I wasn't sure for a sec but I nodded anyway. "Hi" Mugs said the girl look at us and said "Hi" with a nice smile "My name is Mugman and this is my brother Cuphead you" He said "I'm Salena, Salena Yeomans" She said "Nice name Salena" I said  "You too Cup And Mugs" She said 'Did she said Cup and Mugs?' I thought  "So why are you here?" Mugs said "I'm here because my mom is sick very sick" She said I felt bad for her the she said "But it's ok she will be alright"  Her smile I never seen anyone smile like that before "Hay guys look there's a playroom over there" We looked were Mugs was seeing and we smiled "All be right back I got to tell my sister Lierra i'm going to the playroom" Salena said and left. 

In The Playroom

It was only me, Mugs, and Salena. We were playing 'Hide And Seek' Salena goes first one to count  "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 ready or not here I come!" She said We were hiding near the slide "She can never find us here"  Mugs said I nodded "FOUND YOU!" Salena came out of nowar I didn't hear her footsteps at all. Then it was Mugs tern it took him awhile to find me and Salena then he found us. After it was mine tern. I found Mugs but no Salena. I looked everywhere I was out of breath "Ok I give up" I said "BOO!" Salena came out of nowhere again. I got scared "So who is the best at 'Hide and Seek'" I say "Salena is" Mugs said "Well I think I am" I said. Salena and Mugs was looking at me but Salena was giving a look I never seen before (The one from before). Then I heard father call me and Mugs.

Before Leaving

We were about to leave but Salena stop us "Hay do you want a picture?!" She said "YEAH!" Mugs said "sure why not" I said. Then she takes the picture after that she said "Here" It was the picture that we just took "I thought you were going to keep it" I said Curiously. She shook her head no and said "I want you two to keep it to remember me by"  After that we waved and left that was the last time we seen her.

Salena: Finally Im done *sigh*

Smiley: YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Kiera: Cool.....When are we Going to be in the story?

Salena: IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Smiley: YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Again.

Salena: See you guys in the next chapter.