Chapter- 03

*i did go through the chapter quickly to rid it of any mistakes but if you catch any, please do not hesitate to point them out

*i did go through the chapter quickly to rid it of any mistakes but if you catch any, please do not hesitate to point them out.*

•••

❝Some of the best moments in life are the ones
you can't tell anyone about.❞ -Unknown

•••

Juliet's POV.

I sat in the therapists office, sighing and just wishing for a way out of this.

Why had I agreed to do this anyway?

Oh yeah, mom made me do it.

The therapist's sickly sweet voice bought me out of my thoughts, "Would you describe yourself as a depressed person?"

I looked at her, with narrowed eyes, "I am done with this." I declared as I got up and walked out of the room, leaving her shocked and a little pissed.

But I didn't care.

Cause I was not depressed. At least, that's what I kept saying myself.

---

I swirled a cocktail, waiting for my best friend to come. We had made plans today, but for me drinking had become a regular thing. Ever since a week.

A week since the unfortunate incident at the diner.

It still made me shiver, thinking about it.

Someone slipped in the seat beside me and I looked up, ready to see the smiling face of my friend because I knew no one would sit with me otherwise.

I mean, I didn't even try with my appearance nowadays.

But to my shock, it wasn't Rachel. It was him. The GGG.

My body started feeling hot all over when he looked at me and when that piercing glare of his intensified, I was a wreck. A nervous, awkward wreck.

And he was dangerous. A beautiful but dangerous disaster.

I got up, ready to leave as I was not ready to deal with him but he caught my arm before I could. I gasped as I was jerked back into his lap. He kept a tight hold on me as he whispered in my ear,

"Come with me to the back." His husky voice and hot breath fanned my ear and without my consent, my mouth opened and the words just tumbled out,

"Okay."

He smirked, and I saw a dark meaning behind it.

What did I just get myself into?

---

The walk to the back was very awkward. It was silent and as we walked away from the noise and music, the only sound I could hear was of mine and his feet.