Pride

In Kytheria, werewolves are abundant, each of them being unique. Kytheria is split into three different kingdoms, Valos, Sepherine, and Aerilon. Each of these kingdoms chooses one Alpha bloodline to be their leader. In Valos, it is the Kim line. In Sepherine, it is the Lee line. Finally, in Aerilon, it is the Min line. Each of these sections had a small pack made up of 4 Betas. These packs serve the Alpha and help them look over their kingdom. Omegas live throughout each kingdom spending each day in worn down houses while working hard to pay off taxes. Everyone looked down on them with judgement. Eventually, the Omegas were done with this treatment. A war broke out with the Alphas and Betas going against the Omegas. It was a war that everyone knew the outcome to. Even with the Omegas numbers, it was no match for the strength of Betas and Alphas combined. Many lives were lost during the war. The Omegas had no choice but to surrender. This only made peoples' view of them worse. Alphas and Betas were taught to hate and stay away from all Omegas, but this all changed when one special Omega changed an Alphas life forever.

This book contains
🐺Members of BTS, EXO, and NCT
🐺Some Mild Violence
🐺Fluff
🐺Mystery and Action

This is a Yoonmin book, but I am willing to take suggestion for any other ship with these three groups! Thank you!