Chapter 3: Once Happy

"You fucking Omega..."

Jimin gulped as he saw the mighty Alpha sitting on the ground while giving him the sharpest death stare that he has ever seen.

"U-ummmmm . . ." Jimin looked back in the room to see Tae cowering under the sheets.

"At least have the fucking decency to say sorry," he said as he picked himself off the ground. He dusted off his suit as he gave Jimin one last look in the eyes before scoffing and waking away.

Jimin took about a minute to process what had happened.  His legs wanted to move, but his brain wasn't functioning at all.

"How are you not dead!??!?!!!" he heared Tae yell. "YOU HIT HIM IN THE FOREHEAD WITH AFUCKINGDOOR!!!!"
"I KNOW WHAT I FUCKING DID!!!!!" Jimin said as he panicked in the middle of the hallway. 
"JESUS CHRIST WE'RE GONNA BE SENT INTO THE DUNGEON, FORCED TO SPEND THE REST OF OUR MISERABLE LIVES STARVING-"
"oK OK OK CALM DOWN!! I'll get us some water..." Jimin sighed while rubbing his temples. 

He exited the room as fast as he could before speed walking down the long corridor. He mentally cursed at every step hoping that he wouldn't have to see that Alpha's face ever again. He made it to the main room, where he entered from, but Jimin realized one huge thing as soon as he stepped in the room.

"Where do I even get water???"

He looked around the giant room, hoping that signs with directions would pop up magically.

"Lost?" a voice behind him said.
Jimin looked back instantly only to see a tall-ish man with orange hair.  He had a smile that could brighten the whole world.
"Y-yeah...do you know where I could get some water?" Jimin stuttered.
"It should just be down the hall and the first door on your right side. That's the kitchen. Ask any of the cooks, and they should be able to make some for you." he smiled then walked off.

"Thank you?" Jimin said in a confused tone as the man just strutted away.

The walk wasn't too far. Within a few seconds Jimin could smell the aroma of food. He peeked through the large doors. He was met with a gust of air the scent of steak. If it weren't for the many cooks walking around the kitchen, Jimin would've gobbled up every edible thing in that kitchen.

Jimin peeked his head in. The kitchen was full of food and cooks. Jimin waited for one of them to notice him. A man with light brown hair suddenly appeared in front of him.

"Hey," he smiled, "How can I help you?"
"I just need two glasses of water please." Jimin smiled back.
"Ok! I'll be right back!"

<woAH tiMe skIP>

The man came back with two glass cups filled with water.

"Here you go! Have a good day," he smiled as handed Jimin the glasses.
"Thanks, you too," Jimin smiled before walking back to the room.

bAAM

Jimin kicked the door open to his room. He expected to see Taehyung doing something productive such as . . . anything but sleeping, but to his "surprise", he saw Tae flying paper airplanes around the room.

"W-what the- . . . what are you even-" Jimin stopped as he was interrupted by a paper airplane flying straight into his face.
Jimin deeply inhaled. "Do you want your water or not?"

. . .

"I never asked for water anyway," he shrugged.
Jimin placed the water on the dresser to his right and ran to beat the shit out of Taehyung.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH! WAIT I'M SORRY!!" Jungkook screamed as he was being chased around the room by a frustrated Jimin.

Jimin eventually ran out of energy leaving a less scared Taehyung.
"I guess you really are a grandpa..."
"Shut up...I'm not even that much older than you!" he rolled his eyes.  He fell back on his bed  and stared at the black ceiling. He looked over to Taehyung to make sure he wasn't looking before he took a picture out of his pocket. He smiled as he reflected on his once normal life. A life where he had a complete family. A life where there were no worries. A life where he was able to smile without have to force it.

-------------------------------------------------------
HOLY CRAP HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN?? DON'T WORRY I'M STILL ALIVE!! I JUST TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS HUEHIEHEU THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT AND SHITTY AND I APOLOGIZE, BUT I JUST WANTED TO GET SOMETHING OUT <33333💜

-------------------------------------------------------HOLY CRAP HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN??  DON'T WORRY I'M STILL ALIVE!!  I JUST TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS HUEHIEHEU THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT AND SHITTY AND I APOLOGIZE, BUT I JUST WANTED TO GET SO...

Thank you for your support!! 사랑해요