Chapter 2: Locked Up

"What did we get ourselves into...?"

Jimin looked at Tae before seeing Tae glare at him.
"I swear to god if anything bad happens to us, you are dead." he mumbled before crashing onto the soft sheets of the bed. "Mmmmm...It's so soft and comfy. I'm going to go back to sleep."
"Umm?! No you don't!!" Jimin yelled as he pinched his brother's ear, pulling him out of the bed.
"Ow! Ow! Ow!! Ok ok ok!!!!! I'm up!" Tae exclaimed as he grabbed onto his ear. "Aish...So rough Jiminie."

Jimin rolled his eyes and sighed as he looked around the room. At a first glance, it seemed really nice, but once you're actually in it, it seemed empty and small.

"There's nothing to do here. What does that Beta expect us to do?!?" Jimin complained while walking back and forth. As Jimin kept on babbling, Tae randomly opened drawers looking for anything to cure his boredom. To his prevail, in one of the drawers, there was an old looking book. He took it out and inspected it gently.
"dO THEY THINK THAT THEY CAN JUST LOCK ME UP IN HERE?!? I'M READY TO KICK SOME ALPHA AS-...Tae are you even listening to me!?!"
Tae looked up nonchalantly, "Nope..." He looked back down at the book. He opened it slowly only to be greeted by brown, empty pages.
"You...have...GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" Tae yelled. "yOU CAN'T JUST GIVE ME A BOOK WITH NOTHING IN IT!!!" Throwing a fit, Tae started to throw his pillow across the room.

At this point, both of them were ready to start kicking asses. They shared a moment of silence to calm down before they start to go on a rampage.

"..."

"..."

"Screw this. I'm going out." Jimin said as he got up from the bed.
"You idiot! You're gonna get us killed on the first day we are here!!" Tae yelled while trying to be as quiet as possible.
"Well then I guess we are going to die! See you later you lo- ssssHHHHHHIIIIT!" Jimin fell to the ground, holding his toe.
While trying to walk out of the room, he accidentally stubbed his toe on the corner of the desk.
"Karma is a bitch Jimin..." Tae said while rolling his eyes.
Jimin was practically on the floor crying. Tae sighed as he walked over to his brother. He dragged his crying body over to his bed.
"I'm not sure if I'll be able to lift you onto the bed..."
"It's fine," Jimin said while sniffling. "I didn't want to go onto the bed anyway..."
Tae shrugged while walking to his bed. "Whatever you say."

Jimin spent a good 30 seconds on the ground while Tae tried to fall asleep again.

"Taeeeeeee~ Would you mind lifting me onto the bed~~~~~" Jimin cooed. "Taeeeeeee! Pleaseeeeeee~"
"No."
"Please."
"No."
"Please."
"FUCKING SHIT JIMIN!" Tae got out of bed and carried Jimin like a baby.
"Thank you my TaeTae~~~" Jimin said as he squished one of Tae's cheeks.
"Fuck you Jimin..." Tae said as he threw Jimin onto the soft bed.
Tae walked back to his bed, but not before flipping Jimin off.

Jimin relaxed his muscles on the bed. The bed honestly did feel good. His eyes got heavier by the second. Next thing he knew, he was sleeping like a lil' baby.

After about an hour, Tae looked to the right of him to see a sleeping Jimin. He lightly smiled before hearing a knock at the door. He opened it to see Namjoon and Jin, each holding a plate of food.

"Sorry for the wait! I got caught up in some work." Jin said before handing Tae the plate of food. Jin looked around the room for Jimin, but he could not find that short man.
"Here, take this plate for Jimin," Namjoon reached around Jin and gave the second plate to Tae.
"Speaking of Jimin, where is he?" Jin asked Tae.
"He's sleeping..." the younger mumbled.
Jin's mouth formed an O shape as he looked at the small Omega under the covers.
"Well, we'll be on our way," Namjoon smiled. "Enjoy your meal."
Namjoon started to walk away as Jin lightly closed the door.

Tae sighed as he walked towards the two beds. He placed the plates on the nightstands before turning towards the the sleeping Jimin.
"Jiminieeee, wake up," he lightly shook him.
"Jiminie! Wake up!!" Tae raised his voice a little more since the first attempt was a failure.
"W-what?" Jimin said in a groggy voice.
"I have lunch," Tae said before handing him a plate full of steak, rice, and vegetables.
"oOooooOooOh! I like food," Jimin said as he scarfed down the entire plate in minutes.
"Correction! I loooove food!"

Jimin burped and laughed for a bit. Tae looked at him like he was an idiot. Well, he already was one.

"Is there anything to drink?" He said as he continued to burp and laugh.
"What do you think I am? Your servant?" Tae before he facepalmed to Jimin's response.
"Hell yeaaaaaaah."
"Go get it yourself, idiot."
"Fine..." Jimin said as he stood up.
"W-wait...you're actually going outside??"
"Ummm...what do expect me to do? Die of dehydration??"

Tae facepalmed really hard.
"I was caring about you...but never mind..." Tae said as he grabbed his food and started to eat.
Jimin waited a moment before harshly kicking the door open. He was expecting it to hit the wall behind, but instead, it stopped suddenly with a painful yell coming from behind.
"OWWWW! WHAT THE FUCK!"
Jimin mentally cursed as he looked out of the door to see the one and only Min Yoongi sitting on the floor while rubbing his forehead.
"UHHHMMMMM-"

"You fucking Omega..."

________________________________HEY HEY HEY EVERYONE!
Indeed, I did say that I would update every week, but of course, I never keep promises haha! I (don't) promise that I will post next week! I'll try my hardest :P Thanks for reading!

________________________________HEY HEY HEY EVERYONE! Indeed, I did say that I would update every week, but of course, I never keep promises haha! I (don't) promise that I will post next week! I'll try my hardest :P Thanks for reading!