Chapter 1: The Castle

Kytheria, a mystical land where werewolves come to life. There are three sections of Kytheria; Valos, Sepherine, and Aerilon. Each of these sections are separated by a tall stone wall. Each section is ruled by one alpha line. In Valos, it is Kim Jun Myeon or by his nickname, Suho. In Sepherine, it is Lee Taeyong. Finally, in Aerilon, it is the well known, Min Yoongi.
🐺
It was a nice bright morning in Aerilon. The sun shined down illuminating the land except for one blocked out by long curtains.
"Tae! Wake up already!" a white haired boy yelled while slamming his fists on his brother's door.
"10 more minutes!!" the maroon haired boy screamed into his pillow.
"PARK TAEHYUNG YOU SAID THAT 30 MINUTES AGO!" an angry Jimin said while desperately trying to open his brother's door.  Eventually, Jimin gave up and stomped back downstairs into the kitchen. He sat down in the wooden chair and sighed while picking up a picture. "What am I going to do with this boy?" he sighed and rubbed the back of his neck.

Jimin stood up from the wooden chair to go outside for some fresh air. Leaves fluttered around him as he walked down the paved road. He inhaled the fresh air admiring nature as it is. He wandered around for 15 minutes before going back to his house to see if his brother was awake.

Jimin opened the front door to see Tae sipping coffee while reading a book.
"Wow! Guess what sleepy head is up!" Jimin said while clapping his hands and laughing.
Taehyung sent him a death glare. "I wasn't sleeping for that long..."
The white haired boy inhaled sharply. "Tae...It is currently 10:30...You went to sleep at 9:00."
"Well, 13 hours isn't that much." Tae said as he rested his forehead on the table.
"Ugh...what am I going to do with you?" Jimin sighed. Taehyung shrugged as he continued to drink his coffee.
Jimin started another sentence, but was interrupted by a knock at the door.
Jimin looked at the door before looking back at Taehyung.
"I got it" Jimin sighed before slowly pacing to the door. He opened the door only to see a pink haired man.
"Umm...Can I help you?" he questioned while looking at the tall man from head to toe.
"Hello, my name is Kim Seokjin, and I am one of the Betas of the Tetralogy of the Min Line. Are you by chance Park Jimin?" he smiled slightly.
"Yes." Jimin answered still confused why the man was here.
The tall man looked into the house at the maroon haired boy. "And I'm guessing that is Park Taehyung." he chuckled a bit as he saw the boy face flat on the table.
"I am here to escort some Omegas to the castle." he continued while running his fingers through his rose hair.
"But what for?" Jimin questioned looking confused. He looked back at his brother who seemed to be listening to their conversation.
"The castle is low on servants, so the Alpha has sent me to gather Omegas." he said while looking into the house at Taehyung.
"What makes you think that we'll come?" Jimin said already annoyed by the Betas presence.
The pink haired man laughed as he looked down on the short boy.
"Please don't make me do this the hard way. Trust me, you don't want that." he said with a serious tone.
Jimin gulped not wanting to say anything, but after a couple of seconds, the Beta started to laugh.
"You're one funny boy haha! Trust me, I'm not that cruel. You're lucky you had me come get you and not Namjoon haha! He's scary, tall, and mean, but I'm older so!" he laughed. "Just follow me." he said while starting to walk to the carriage he came in.

Jimin and Taehyung looked each other with many questions.
"Should we even go?" Tae asked like it was the end of the world "Why would we even trust an Omega?" he said with an annoyed voice.
"I know, but it's not like we have a choice! Would you like to have your ass kicked by a Beta?..." Jimin sighed.
"Fine...but if anything goes wrong I'm blaming you." Tae said as he got up from the seat and walked out the door leaving Jimin behind. Jimin looked back into the house one more time looking at the photo on the table. He quickly ran to take it out of the frame and stuffed it into his pocket. He walked out of the house, locked it, then went to join Jin and Tae in the carriage. It was going to be a long day.
🐺
The carriage stopped at the entrance of the castle. Jimin got off the carriage while rubbing his butt.
"That was such a rough ride." he mumbled.
"We'll have to walk the rest of the way. The castle isn't too far." the Beta said. "Well then. Let's get a move on."
Tae and Jimin followed not far behind.

A long dirt path led the way. Trees surrounding the entire area. You could hear birds chirping while they flew around. This is the true beauty of nature. Jimin enjoyed every step of this walk.

As soon as the dirt path ended, they were met with a large stone castle. Jimin and Taehyung were in awe for they have never seen anything other than their small town.

"Woah!" Jimin and Taehyung both said at the same time. Jin just laughed at their cute reaction. He led them up the stairs to the giant doors. He banged on them slightly and was greeted by a tall man.

"Welcome back." he smiled as he let the three boys inside. Jimin and Taehyung thought that the outside was impressive, but compared to the inside, it was nothing. A big chandelier hanged from the ceiling illuminating the entire first floor of the castle. Red carpets were spread out on the stone floor of the castle. Paintings of the Min line hanged from the walls. Jimin inspected each one carefully. The one that stood out the most to Jimin was of a man in night black hair. He wore a velvet suit with gold roses embroidering the sleeves and collar. Jimin couldn't take his eyes off of the man's dark brown eyes. The tall Beta noticed where he was looking.
"That is our current Alpha, Min Yoongi." he stated. "Also, my name is Kim Namjoon, and I'm also one of the four Betas." he smiled lightly. Jimin was amazed by his height.
"I'm Jimin, and this is my brother, Taehyung." he said hesitantly.
"So...Is Taehyung older?" he said guessing by height. Taehyung chuckled a bit.
"Ummmm...No, I'm the older one." he sighed while flicking Taehyung's forehead.
"Oh!" Namjoon laughed. "I'm very sorry! I was going off of your height."
Jimin felt very offended, but just by going off of Jin's description of him, Namjoon was the last person Jimin wanted to get mad.

Jimin had many thoughts in his mind, but the main one was, "Why are these Betas being so nice? I thought all Alphas and Betas hated Omegas..." While Jimin was in deep thought, a figure walked into the light of the chandelier.

"Who are you, and what are you doing in my castle?" it glared at the two Omegas. Jimin turned around to see the same man in the painting, but this time, the ends of his lips formed a scowl.
"These are the Omegas from the town of Serenphoria." Seokjin bowed slightly. "I have brought them to serve in the Castle."
He examined Jimin and Taehyung for a couple seconds before scoffing and rolling his eyes as he started to walk away. Once he was out of sight, Seokjin spoke up.
"I'm sorry. He's always like this..." he apologized to the two Omegas.
"It's fine..." Jimin mumbled.
"Well so much for them starting to 'like' us." Jimin thought.
"I'll take you to your rooms." he smiled. "Follow me, and by the way, you can just call me Jin. Seokjin is too long."
Jimin and Taehyung just nodded in response. They walked down a long corridor with paintings hanged on the walls. The corridor was dimly lit with lanterns on the walls. After a short walk, Jin opened the doors to both of their rooms.
"Welcome to your rooms! It seems empty now, but we will collect the items from your house and bring them here. In the meantime, you can use the clothes on your beds. My study is just a few doors down. I'll be in there, so knock if you need anything." he smiled as he slowly closed the door.

Jimin and Taehyung shared a few moments of silence before looking at each other.

"What did we get ourselves into..."

________________________________
Hey everyone! Welcome to Pride. I am hoping to update every week, so look forward to a new chapter! Thanks for reading💜

 I am hoping to update every week, so look forward to a new chapter! Thanks for reading💜