✨1.8✨

Your POV

Gracie: Don't look, but Zach is watching you!

I looked at Gracie and she smirked at someone. I guess this someone was Zach. But like she said, I didn't turned around to look. No I smiled and looked again at the ground. Oh how I would love to just turn around and look again in Zach beautiful eyes. I want to feel again the warmth when our hands touched. I want to hear his voice again. Gracie giggled and opened her locker. Mine was the one exactly next to hers. We grabbed our Biology books and walked up to the classroom. We walked slowly to talk and study the new Students. I remembered my freshman year. It was not as bad as I thought. Gracie and I always been together. I tried to stay away from Zach and it worked perfectly till the next year. We had nearly every class together. Gracie opened the classroom door for me and I thanked her. I sat in the first row at the very right. I turned around to see some Seniors. And Zach. He and Peter talked and laughed. As I heard his laugh I felt how my lips changed into a little smile. Then the bell rang and our teacher Mr Handel started talking. I gave him my full attention.

Mr Handel: Welcome to your new Year! My name is Mr Handel. I'm your friend, but if you're doing shit, I'll also will. I see some familiar faces here. Mr Herron and Tubiç. Oh and there we have our little School angel, Mrs Bielski. How was your summer.

I giggled and putted my hair behind my ear.

Y/n: It was fantastic!

Lie. My summer was pretty bad. First of all it was boring. Second I've been alone. All summer break. Third my mom told us we're moving. Of course Zofia was happy. And what i though wasn't important. I'm just the youngest daughter.

Y/n: Thank you for asking Mr Handel. How was yours?

I gave him a fake smile and straightened my back. Mr Handel started talking about his summer when I heard Kathrin talking.

Kathrin: Such a toady..

I never really listened to her. In Primary school we've been best friends. We did everything together. No one saw us without each other. We've been like The shadow for the other one. But then when we got in Junior High she just stopped talking to me. I tried to be friendly to her but she just laughed and walked away. That's how I met Gracie. She always watched me. Gracie made me laugh again.

Zach: Shut up Kathrin.

I heard Zach's deep voice. Now everyone went quiet. Did zach just helped me? I mean of course we talk sometimes. Like at the window of our rooms or when we meet on the way to the bus/car. But in school we're usually just students they're living next to each other.

Kathrin: It's true.

I could hear her say in her high voice. I looked at Mr Handel who watched them two discussing.

Zach: She's just being friendly, but everyone knows that's something a slut like you don't know to be.

I turned to Zach and gave him a sad smile. Peer clapped his back and laughed. I looked at Kathrin and then back to Zach. I could feel the tears coming up. I don't even know why. Everything is just too much for me.

Kathrin: Oh shut up Zach, we all know you're just friendly to her because you're still sorry for rejecting her in 5th grade!

Everyone was quiet. My heart skipped and I was shocked. Was he really? And why does Kathrin still knows that. Of course everyone knew I had a crush on Zach in 5th grade. But I never thought they still know this stuff. I jumped up of my chair and ran outside. The tears already over my face. Gracie screamed after me.

Gracie: Y/n! Stopp!

I ran to the next Bathroom and let myself fall on the floor. My head in my hands. The tears falling on the ground. You could only hear me sobbing. I slowly stood up and looked in the mirror. I looked at myself and saw why Zach didn't liked me. I had a big nose. The dark circles under my eyes. The light freckles on my nose. I stared crying again. I didn't noticed how long I've been inside here till I heard people walking around outside. I ran in one of the cabins and locked it. The door for the Girls Toilet opened and I heard Gracie's voice.

Gracie: Y/n..? A-Are you inside here..?

I didn't answered.

Gracie: Please Y/n...! We're here to talk to you..!

I let out a quiet sob. Shit. Footsteps came near my cabin door. A knock.

Gracie: Y/n, I know you're in there...

I opened the door and faced Gracie and Zach. He gave me a weak smile. I tried to close the door again but his hand stopped me. I looked on the ground and Gracie grabbed my hand. She smiled lightly and I just shook my head no. She tried to pull me out of the cabin but I just shook my head  no again. After 5 Minutes trying she gave up and walked back. Zach walked up to me and grabbed my hand. He looked straight into my eyes. We stood there like this 10 Seconds. Zach then pulled me in a tight hug. Then everything broke inside of me. I cried everything out. And he just hold me and patted my back. And that was enough. It felt good. I could feel his warmth. His manly perfume. I pulled away and looked in his eyes.

Zach: Wanna talk..?

He said with his weak smile. I shrugged. He grabbed my hand pulled me outside the cabin.

Zach: Look, i need to get outta here.. I'm a boy. And this is a Girls toilet. So, to the football field?

I nodded and we walked outside together.

Gracie: I'll let you two talk. But Y/n?

I turned around to the brown haired girl.

Gracie: Tell him.

I nodded and me and Zach walked outside to the football field.