✨4.5✨

Your POV

13 hours.
We're in the car for 13 hours.
Just three stops to get gas. Zach staid in the car and hid. Everything we needed I had to get. No one knew who I was. No one knew I was Zach Herrons girlfriend. One of the most searched criminals in the US. Every single hour the radio talked about us. How much the police needs help from the people or how dangerous we are. But no one knew the truth beside me and Zach. One time even Myta was on the radio. She tried to tell everybody that we're no bad persons, that that's a big mistake. She's an angel in person. She never said my name. She just said 'Zach's girl'. Little did I know i would see her again way too soon.

Zach: Babe? We're here..!

I looked around and saw some houses. It was a really small street. Maybe four or five houses. No lights were on. It was nearly 4am. Zach looked around before opening the car door, I did the same. We walked up to a red house. Zach had his hood over his head, I hid my face with my scarf. Zach looked around and knocked three times on the wooden door. What is he doing? After some seconds the door opened.

Zach: Brandon..!

The tall, brown haired boy pulled Zach in a big embrace. So that's the famous Brandon. He pulled Zach inside the house and smiled at me, signaling me to get inside too. He then looked around outside and closed the door.

Brandon: what happened?! Why is the police saying you're dangerous?! Dude, you're family called me and asked if I knew where you are!

Zach: I'm so fucking sorry! I'm going soon, but could you do me a favor? You own me one! I'll promise I tell you everything you need to know..!

Brandon nodded and both of them looked at me. Brandon smiled at me and walked with me upstairs.

Brandon: you can sleep here. It's my friends room, he's coming back in like one week so..

I smiled thankful and looked around the room. Brandon closed the door behind him and I could hear him walking downstairs again. I slowly opened the door and listened to his and Zach's conversation.

Zach: you need to let y/n stay here for a while..! I'm going to get the money.

Brandon: What money?!

Zach: I did some stuff with drugs at the university and lost a lot of money and some of the drugs..! Now they want the money or they'll hurt me and Y/n! We ran away from them but they kept chasing us. We killed one of them but Y/n said she saw him Thursday night..! Now we're here and I'm scared that somethings going to happen to her.

Brandon: she can stay here. Of course! But look for yourself Zach. You're my best friend! I don't want you to get in more trouble..!

Zach: I won't. It's going end soon. Trust me!

I could hear them hugging each other. A tear roll down my cheek. What is he going to do? What does he mean with 'it's going to end soon'?