✨3.0✨

Zach's POV

Reese: What about the picture of you and Y/n?!

I turned around and saw my little sister standing there with a picture of me and Y/n in a golden frame. We took it on our second date. We went to the beach and watched the sunset together. It was romantic, of course! But at the same time it was like I was there with my best friend. Y/n is not only my girlfriend. She's the one I can talk to whenever I need to.

Zach: Put it in the box for the bedroom!

I turned around again and continued packing my moving boxes. I pulled a scarf out of the closet. The scarf reminded me of the day Y/n and i went ice skating in small city near Texas with our English class. ‚We drove more than 2 hours to get there. Y/n rested her head on my shoulder the whole ride and slept. I looked at her and stroke some lose hair behind her ear. A smile appeared on my lips as she snuggled even more in my neck crotch. My hand slowly moved over her back.

Peter: You Love her don't you?

I looked up to see Peter looking at us from the seat in front of us. I just nodded and looked back to Y/n.

Zach: With my whole heart..!

Y/n started to shiver because she only wore her shirt. I pulled out a red scarf out of my backpack and putted it around her shoulders. A small smile appeared on her lips. I kissed her head and slowly closed my eyes.'

Myta: Zach?

I looked at her and nodded. I let the scarf fall in the box and walked up to the door. My mom stood there in the doorframe and smiled.

Myta: I'm so proud of you baby!

She pulled me in a tight hug and kissed my cheek.

Zach: Thanks mom. Where's Y/n?

I pulled away and looked over my moms shoulder to see if Y/ns in the hallway.

Myta: She's grocery shopping, she should be back in maybe 20.

I nodded and turned back in my room. It was nearly empty. No pictures left. My closet and the commode was fully opened and nothing in it. My table was empty, only some books and pens left. I had like 5 staying around my room. Every single one filled to the top. Tomorrow I'm leaving for the university. I never thought I could this far. And now I'm graduating this afternoon!

Myta: Come ob Reese! We're gonna change you into your dress ok?

Reese nodded and ran into moms arms. I smiled at them and closed the door behind them. I turned to my closet and saw the last thing left in it. My robe. I pulled it from the hanger and looked at the black and red piece of soft material. I looked at myself and pulled the robe over my head. I laid the scarf thing over my shoulders and stroke over it. A knock made me come back to reality.

Zach: Come in!

The door opened and the familiar blond haired girl popped her head trough the door.

Y/n: Babe? Food's-

She opened the door completely and stood there next to the door with a big smile on her face.

Zach: And?

Y/n: You look-

Zach: Handsome? Beautiful? Like your husband? I know!

She laughed a little and shook er head. We stopped laughing and the room got quite.

Y/n: You look good. Really...

A sad smile appeared on her lips. I knew she tried to hide it. She tried to make me not feel bad about me leaving. That's what I love about her. She cares so freaking much about me and my family.

Zach: Baby.. I love you! And nothing will ever change that!

Y/n: I love you too Zachy...

I pulled her in a hug and rested my chin on her head. She pulled away as my mom called for us to come downstairs. She walked to the door and turned around as she nearly left.

Y/n: Don't forget your Cap...

She smiled one last time and closed the door behind her. I putted the cap on my head and looked at me one last time before leaving. Before starting a new chapter in my life.