Enter Class one A

After the battle with the league of villains everything went back to normal except for the hero class,class one A getting more popular for fending off the villains.

Present Day

Midoriya was sitting next to his best friend and crush Ocahko Uraraka who was fidgeting nervously in her seat because Tenya Iida just mentioned the upcoming hero festival.

"I can't believe it's just a few days from now,now that I know I'm so nervous," she said resting her head on her desk.

"As your class president I can't allow you to be depressed for I would shame the 'Iida' family name,so cheer up Ocahko there's nothing to worry about,also we'll be there to help and support you,aren't I right Deku," Tenya asked begging Deku for support to cheer up their friend.

(NB:Deku Midoriya's hero name or his nick name).

"Yeah Iida is right,and besides I think you'll perform amazingly so stop worrying,"Deku said flashing a smile while patting her on the back.

She raised her head smiling looking less nervous than before and replied"thanks I.....".Before she finished her sentence the class room door suddenly flew open and Mina Ashido ran in quickly,panting out of breathe. Everyone was shock upon seeing her exhausted state,what could've caused this reaction from her?.

Momo Yaoyorzo the class vice president went up to and handed her a bottle of water

"Tell us what happened,why were you in such a rush?" She asked as she saw Mina regain some composure.

"Thanks for that prez,a minute ago I was passing by the teachers lounge and I just so happened to hear them talking about a new student which would be placed in our class," she said after gulping large amount of the water.

"Which I found strange why would a new student be placed in our class when the tests for qualification are over,why now? so I hurried over to tell you guys," she continued with a pondering expression.

"That is strange hmm... You didn't hear this student's name?'' Momo asked curiosity getting the best of her.

"Sorry I didn't stay too long after hearing this," Mina said.

Silence prevailed the entire class with one question doting everyone's mind:who was this new student?

The silence was broken when the door slid open and in walked the home room teacher Shouta Aizawa (a.k.a eraser head) he was in bandage from head to toe,although his quirk has the ability to seal other people's quirk,he still got beaten up badly in the battle this was the price paid for protecting the students.

"Alright everyone take your seats," after everyone sat in their respective seat he stood behind his desk and continued"I'm sure your well aware of the upcoming festival,so I'll leave you to prepare yourself on your own, but that isn't the reason for my visit today,you will be having a new student joining the class," he said with boredom like this was of no importance,but this was his usually attitude,he then look to the door and  nodded.

Not long after a youth with flaming pure white hair walked in he also wore the school uniform,except for the white scaly patterned scarf wrapped around his head with the two ends hanging loosely behind him,the scarf also casted a shadow over his eyes so the colour of them remained a mystery.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all,my name's......Jack Dragneel,"his voice was as calm as a river and gentle as a summer breeze,this made it clear girls would go head over heels for this guy and not only for his good looks.

But this wasn't the cause for everyone freezing up like they were struck by lightning,nope it was his last name.

Dragneel!?!