Beginning of the Hero festival 3

"Where are you gonna run to now?" This time Erza wasn't holding guns at this moment she had a pair of sword her attire changed as well.

'Shit! I forgot about her dual quirk ability,depending on the weapon she summons forth there's an outfit for that set weapon.

This not only increases her strength but shows her flawless skills with the selected weapon, Erza's and Lucy's quirk were almost related because both quirk's fall under the one in a million chance of obtaining category

But they differed by a long shot,Erza's quirk is proefficient in weapons,while Lucy's quirk helps her to embody the strength of the zodiacs. Like before she embodied the power of the bull Taurus'
Dew to my brain running through a solution to escape I didn't realize how close Erza had gotten to me,then she spoke to me softly.

"Jack take us somewhere more private to talk," I took note of the sadness in her voice and to be honest it broke my heart,I never meant to make her feel sad or hurt so with a sigh I held her shoulders as we disappeared leaving hall packed with confused students.

"I see their just as close as ever,but Jack hurt her leaving like that" Lucy said looking at where we stood previously.

"I know I hope they can work it out or else ship Jer ouch!.." Natsu cried in pain a Lucy pinched his arm while glaring at him.

"Okay I'll stop! You should really lighten up Lucy," although Natsu was laughing outwardly he was waging wars in his mind.

'It looks like he's come to terms with sharing similar eyes as his,and it doesn't seem like he found the solution to that problem either.

At least his scarf his in good hands'

"Hey Lucy we should get going don't you think?" He asked Lucy who still glared at him she pondered for a bit before nodding her head and so they left.

Sometime after they left Leone walked out from the crowd he had heard what they had said he sighed as he left in the opposite direction.

⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅

Meanwhile....... At the league of villains hideout