Averting Disaster

"H...h...his he alive?" Ibara stuttered as she looked at Erza who was closest to the crater.

"Of course not who could've survived that,anyway who cares?"Yosetsu answered with a serves him right attitude. Erza turned and shouted angrily with eyes moistened.

"What the f**k Is wrong with you!? is this your attitude towards a fellow hero? I expected better from you Yosetsu,"

"Is this how everyone feels? You would really condemn someone to death just because they're related to someone evil. Is this what we heroes exist to do or is it not to protect and save the needy,so I'll ask again what the f**k is wrong with you?"

People were left speechless hearing Erza's words,this was unbecoming of their class vice President who always acted with kindness and concern for her classmate,but also the one who helped Itsuka keep them in check.

She was still doing the latter,but the students were blinded by their hatred towards the Dragneels that they didn't realize this,they thought it was only because I was her friend she would go this extra mile.

"Cut the crap Erza you and I know your only upset because we're not stupid enough to befriend a Dragneel," Lisabeth spoke with destain towards Erza.

''Yeah Erza,your only acting like this because your friends with him,'' Yosetsu spoke as well his words were followed by the opinions of others some agreed with Erza mainly Ibara and Itsuka,most of the students were against them,before an all out war began the fire of a gun was heard this silenced everyone.

Smoke rose from the barrel of the black and red slick design gun in Erza's hand,it had seemingly appeared out of thin air but that wasn't the case if you studied her body you would notice the holster of the gun strapped to her thigh. It was barely reveled dew to her lengthened skirt,Erza always dressed modestly but when she decides to dress non modestly she was drop dead sexy,gorgeous and hot all in one.

"Yes it's because I'm his friend but I'm also saying these words to save you from yourselves,because your making the biggest mistake of your life's. You don't think I know how many people Zeref killed and how many heroes were injured,I understand your hatred and I feel pained thinking about those life lost.

But their living beings too and have you ever considered how the Dragneels feel about this,to be looked upon with gazes of distrust,hatred and even more hatred,no you haven't?……so it's beyond me to understand is this enough for you to want all Dragneels dead," when the students took these words into consideration they realized they were behaving like the villains they swore to fight.

Their heads were hung low as they felt ashamed by their actions,Lisabeth just crossed her arms before turning her head to a different direction after the quick glare she sent at Erza.

A sad smile was on my lips as I looked at Erza,unbeknownst to everyone I was standing behind them I heard everyone opinions about my family and it pissed me of to say the least,before I was consumed in rage Erza's words touched something inside of me allowing me to calm down.

"Why do you always do this Erza…? why?" I muttered these words to myself but due to the quietness of the classroom everyone heard and looked behind.

"Ugh!…what are you a cockroach?" Lisabeth spoke out with frustrated groan then a proud smile formed on her lips when she saw my arms"but it seems you won't be using your arms for awhile,so why not beg for mercy and I reconsider letting you off for your previous insults,".

My left arm looked like a paper which went through a shredding machine,horrendous slash like cuts ran from my wrist all the way to my shoulder blade and blood continuously flowed making a pool of blood on the floor. Though my arm was in this condition I was seemingly immune to the pain because my expression didn't contort into one of pain,my expression remained calm. My right arm wasn't as bad as my left it was only bruised and slowly dripping blood.